Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I think V3 looks but without the canards
  2. +1 - its not JDM with TOAD fitted is it? edit: nah you've already said is GT so must be UK car
  3. Erm nope! They were £550 for about a year but only went up just recently - still v good price IMHO
  4. But look how purty the PF discs are and sorry Neily but I don't know where on earth you're getting a figure of £1k just for front rotors from? PF come in at around £550 IIRC Even adding lines and fluid you're only looking at an extra £60 for HEL or £120 for goodridge
  5. you did what?! you break it you pay for it
  6. I got mine from Holdcroft last year - but they're not listing them at the moment http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Holdcrofts zmanalex can probably get hold of one for you though
  7. sounds like Andy
  8. Chilli JDM - private plate this afternoon about 1:45 Coalton of Weymms turn off ...I didn't wave 'cos I was in the go-kart
  9. Yup that would be ooor Polly
  10. I dare you Mart...I dare you
  11. well done Ricey Missus Ricey...correct response is no weeping is " thankyou darling I hope its got a full tank see ya later"
  12. Go via insurance unless he's willing to give you cash up front
  13. no sh*t .....I just blew out a jasmine candle
  14. You got it sooo wrong on the airfreshner scent...but until that point you were doing ever so well
  15. Vik as you know I'm an a/c engineer. The water content discharged is due to the moisture content of the air and how much your car cools the air. Similar to why you get dew on grass in the morning if it's cool. It will have been doing it from day one but is usually discharged when driving. You just won't have noticed it before. It's normal behaviour and means it's working correctly and efficiently. It means it's managing to cool the air beyond it's dew point which is good in terms of cooling. KK
  16. I know its quite normal and no big deal but mine had never done it until recently....surely its not MEANT to do it?!
  17. Anders...take a deep breath and try to explain again...it really isn't clear from your post what you have or haven't managed to get done (other than remove the diff and attempt to fit the Quaifie)...or what you're asking exactly (not that I could answer anyway but maybe with a better explanation someone can help )
  18. Welcome to the forum Gordon
  19. Vik54

    Riceys Sunset Zed

    Finally! Looking nice
  20. At that price I would check that it is indeed a 313...someone's taken the time to z badge it - they may also have taken the time to put a bulge bonnet on
  21. ....Now for race three
×
×
  • Create New...