Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. nice one Jayne....just highlights how easy these boys are to please
  2. ROFLMAO ...AAANND....back on topic It sounds like the one you frove is a bit rough around the edges - you'd prolly find i it had four decent tyres on it and had had a proper service you'd see a big difference. Gearbox can be rough and notchy when cold - you just have to be sympathetic and get used to the new biting point on your clutch
  3. yes....quite my thoughts also
  4. Another great day at KRC Weather came good and apart from THREE reds in the first quarter of an hour it was all good. Neily's mate popped his pax cherry and we met a noob who had just picked up his zed yesterday Loads of different cars out - plenty of pics - here's a handful - full set on my Flickr. (before anyone says anything I was squinting coming out the chicane not looking at the camera!)
  5. Great pics Mark - looks lovely
  6. Each to their own I suppose
  7. ...but a CARPET?!!! If she's not into her cars - surely a few pairs of Manolos or a couple of handbags?
  8. poor wee car
  9. Its not standard paint other than on a v-spec and even then its an option. Hugh you have pm
  10. Like I said in my first post " just on rude tube"
  11. and who says girls can't drift? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buFRknN1ckM
  12. This was just on rude tube...One way to overtake if you're getting a bit bored on track (fast forward to about 1:10)
  13. No way!! I know that car - it was in at my detailers in August (there can only be the one in Scotland that colour and I recognise the sticker on the side) - it had just been waxed with some mega wax that came in a velvet pouch and cost some ridiculous amount of money- the colour in the metal was amazing Go buy it for me please Vik ..... I'll settle up after Crimbo yeah sure ...what colour bow shall I put on it?
  14. No way!! I know that car - it was in at my detailers in August (there can only be the one in Scotland that colour and I recognise the sticker on the side) - it had just been waxed with some mega wax that came in a velvet pouch and cost some ridiculous amount of money- the colour in the metal was amazing
  15. I meant debadge the beamer Nowt against them though my Dad's had a few and the current 535D he has in a fickin' demon (but then he's 72 not 32 Chris!) is now a bad time to admit I did consider the 320D, the Z4 and M3s when I was shopping last year?
  16. Everything is for sale Vik. Nooooo Saffy will never be for sale (remind me of that when I'm made redundant in April )
  17. Has to be four seater? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201041370559189/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-from/40000/body-type/saloon/fuel-type/petrol/maximum-mileage/up_to_20000_miles/price-to/50000/engine-size-cars/5lplus/make/bmw/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/dd68hg?logcode=p you could always de-badge http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201040369995369/sort/priceasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_20000_miles/maximum-age/up_to_2_years_old/engine-size-cars/5lplus/price-from/40000/price-to/50000/make/lexus/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/dd68hg?logcode=p
  18. Welcome to the forum Mull You've obviously found the right place
  19. If you were going to keep her basically until worthless then you won't be bothered if she's Cat D - let her be written off and see what they want for her and buy her back - you'll be able to source everything you need way cheaper than any insurance repairer can (from the Scottish zed graveyard )
  20. Happy Birthday Lucy! Have a good one Vicky x
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. I haven't been to the ring yet - and I'm watching this thread with great interest. However there's no way I'd go on an open public day...much better to identify an organised day such as the one Alex has highlighted and we could all aim for the same day Book-a-track also do organised trips and seem to quite often do weekends that take in the ring and Spa all in one weekend
  23. Vik54

    MY11 GTR

    They can be ordered now for delivery March in the UK Also there will eventually be an 'update pack' for current owners to get 2009/2010 GTRs up to new spec They're also saying that use of launch control will not affect warranty.
×
×
  • Create New...