Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Oooo have fun Im
  2. PMSL Chris Hope the interview goes well John - completely sympathise - I have fluffed a few in my time- its always worse when you really want it and you're being interviewed by people you know. The breathing exercises really do help - either that or half a betablocker
  3. you found it Phil!! Welcome along (again)
  4. Congrats on your new arrival
  5. reaaally not sure what you think a 'seperate exhaust system' is?! You'll achieve zero gains with just a new back section even with a re-map. You could go fit race manifolds, decats a Y pipe or True Dual system and if you don't remap you'll see no sustainable difference - maybe a slight difference in grunt initially but the ECU will cancel out without a remap.
  6. I thought he was asking about Berks HFCs - not 'Bark' as in sound - never heard that term used in relation to an exhaust :wacko Now...Ped...dude - away and read up
  7. "Berks" = premium level sports cats
  8. Dunno better ask Rich or Danny about that
  9. Have a wee read of the exhaust sub forum As Neil says the Scorpion is perhaps good value for money but most would query its longevity. You do see most gain from upgrading the Y-Pipe and decats - but nowt without a remap Welcome to the forum BTW
  10. Just as well Polly has OCD when it comes to cleaning
  11. We will have at least one drive out won't we?
  12. Holy crap Polly Is he sleeping in a grow bag at night? He is gonna be M-A-H-O-O-S-I-V-E
  13. It was pretty guff last night -I didn't watch the end decided to have a bath instead although it did make me want a Volvo yes...yes I know its not in production but oooo it went like stink
  14. If they have no contact details then is it really worth the risk? Edit: - just had a look at their site - those DBA prices are per disc not per pair - I'd be wary for two reasons - you can only contact them via email and their vat is still being added at 17.5%. Think your best course of action would be to email them and see how swift their response is and if they'll give you a phone number to discuss things on. That still doesn't negate the fact they don't put their address on their website though
  15. Nope - but for DBA - I should think he'll beat most prices out there Oh and the xs are just a bit extra bling - nowt special
  16. Most I've ever risked was 408 miles from Dundee to just south of Rugby least I've ever managed was 80 odd laps at KRC
  17. If it had been out on the open road I wouldn't even be wasting my energy trying to claim from the LA But it wasn't - it happened when the car was parked up at home - see this http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=43864
  18. Nice one Im
  19. Ballerina with a black eye Welcome to the forum!
  20. Christ they are pulling your chain!! Walk away!!
  21. Not yet Daood - there are dates set for Hot Hatch and the first Track Scotland was today. Hot Marques is changing a bit though - they're just 'open sessions' - there's a few dates set http://trackdays.knockhill.com/car-trackdays.php- but I'm down there Thursday so I'll get an update then
  22. Oooh could start a comic strip about that!
  23. Mine arrived today Postie bent it in half to put it through the letter box instead of leaving it in the shed Is fine it'll iron out...only thing is I don't know where the iron is
  24. Give it a whirl - you can but try - but remember Midnight Blue is relatively rare and even with the aftermarket stereo c*ck-up I doubt it'll come in at less than £14k
  25. I hadn't bothered reading this thread until today - Mods you can check the logs!! I saw the add for the first time last night and thought - "am sure that's Mikes - must post up"
×
×
  • Create New...