Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Any excuse Now I realise I need to get those waterside shots done again since she had her facelift
  2. Hi Mull - I have one genuine Nismo Titanium knob FS at the moment see here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=44421
  3. ^^^^ DOn't take exhuast advice from this man - he has spent a small mortgage on his multiple exhausts Do your homework and listen to some in your price range and then you'll find a 'keeper'
  4. Vik54

    Oil Change

    But I still don't see the point You still need to change the filter - because I track I change my oil and filter every 4-5k (well.... Alex does ) I'd want a new filter each time - whats point in putting clean oil in if the filter is dirty?
  5. ROFL "JAY'S JAILBAIT"
  6. Owwwwwww
  7. Aw shucks am gutted
  8. Mike! The pics are all in the first thread - its in Paul's signature! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=43354
  9. Jay your car is being pawed by some bint on the advert for Modified Live on Knockhill's site I think its the fourth slide http://www.knockhill.com/events/modified_live_knockhill.php Alex - your usual pic is being used for the trackdays its an ancient shot - the roadster still had a blue bunnet http://trackdays.knockhill.com/
  10. Hardly a star just a bit of cutting and pasting from KRC and Scottish Elises The Knockhill days are a tenner cheaper if booked in advance
  11. I doubt once any woman had had Michael Hutchence she needed any further 'corruption'
  12. ALL DONE FOR 2011
  13. Said without a hint of sarcasm...
  14. Innocent!! She's had Nick Cave, Michael Hutchence and yon frenchman - there's nowt innocent about her or her gold hotpants ...she's allllll w-o-m-a-n
  15. oh wow - she's just such a role model ...she's my hero...
  16. THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A SCOTTISH GIRL Three friends married women from different parts of the world..... The first man married a Filipino. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a lean house and dishes washed and put away. The second man married a Thai. He gave his wife orders that she was to o all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table. The third man married a girl from Scotland . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
  17. Has he done a YOSHI? - I always played Yoshi I still have an N64 in the TV cabinet
  18. c'mon the Jay-zed when's the job getting done? This is just t-e-a-s-i-n-g
  19. I haven't registered George ...got my notice last week so really can't commit to any weekends away until I know my job situation
  20. John!!
  21. Sure its Engine managment? Maybe ABS - did you knock anything else when doing the lines?
  22. Rich wins with the running of the bath uce has him well trained As Colin says Valentines is just a big rip off anyway
  23. well done Irfan - nice effort!!
  24. You can have Saffy as the coupe
×
×
  • Create New...