Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Gary & Athol will model - so will Neily, G Man and Jayzed You see the Scot's men aren't scared of a wee camera
  2. No - bulge does not necessarily indicate 313 - someone could've just bought a bulge bonnet - you need to lift the thing and have a wee look-see
  3. I've only met a few of the people you mention but that is very clever
  4. Have a good one Dave, Jamie & Co
  5. If I was into 'Bay Bling' I would snap yer hand off on that package Chris - good idea!!
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN! Have a good one - am toasting you with a Jack
  7. "sort of shimmy" ?!!!!!!! More like an outright Latin number I would reckon
  8. Just what I was thinking. Can almost imagine a horse and cart cruising along there a few hundred years ago in the muck. Hey Immz - its the Hebrides - what d'you mean a few hundred years ago? - they still are Local road sign... Local meet....
  9. Dirty skanky wee boy can't keep it in his pants
  10. A word to the wise folks - I've had a multicar policy with Admiral since I got the zed - for the last two years it has come out the cheapest. Renewal came in last week ... I've shopped around through the meerkat and found that actually multi-car policy came out nearly £400 more expensive than me insuring the zed with my partner as named driver and him insuring the Astra with me as named driver - granted I have reduced expected mileage on the zed and increased it on the Astra but get this... we took ZERO VOLUNTARY EXCESS this year whereas we've always taken £200 voluntary ontop of compulsory. I had also lost my NCB as a result of my partner's claim last year when he rolled the zed into a parked car - because the zed is in my name - the claim didn't go against him it went against me!! So we've gone back to separate policies - but still with Admiral
  11. Hi Caroline - welcome to the forum Look forward to meeting you at the LakeZ Vicky
  12. Happy Birthday Ricey! - and everyone else ...its a busy day for Birthdays today! Have a good one folks
  13. wow Al you really have got Mr Sensible head on! Haven't driven any of them but the Volvo has appealed to me before now
  14. Looks like a good trip George. Linda & Dougie are brave holding that big burd!! Not long now 'til the lakes
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
  16. As I'm sure you're already aware Jamie - you're looking at 15-16k at a dealer for a 2008 roadster with 30k on the clock - so really you should be able to aim for similar to that considering your mileage and mint condition - just depends if you're prepared to ride it out. Not many will have this sort of cash though so as Liam says get it up on PH and AT and see if you get some more interest. I do feel though that the comments about early 370z going for 3-4k more are unhelpful folks, you certainly wouldn't get a roadster at that sort of price and they are two completely different beasts
  17. och well never mind... put your name on this http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=48574&start=30 if you want some dog chow on the Saturday evening
  18. John & Chris - if you are coming yer names aren't on the list I only point this out as you won't have received the pm from me about the buffet thread...I used the list on the original thread - so if you are coming have you let MM know about your requirements?
  19. Just as well you're not coming then ya big wuss you checked the list
  20. Just as well you're not coming then ya big wuss
  21. How terribly degrading and sexist!!..... You can count Paulie and I in for the 'judging'
  22. Vik54

    Hidden Gems?

    Remember we have a club discount there! - ask for John and mention me...remind him he just gave me a quote last month for the gritter damage
  23. Nice one And-rooo
  24. ??? - obviously some private joke between ship-mates - c'mon tell
×
×
  • Create New...