Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Having absorbed DP7657's post on the Admiral thread I think we need to think about the fact that there's nowhere in the small print of policies that says wear and tear items MUST be replaced with OEM parts - therefore aftermarket parts for such items - i.e. rotors, pads, exhaust, ARBs etc- should not need to be declared - only those that are not declared and that will increase power or purely cosmetic mods should invalidate insurance.
  2. Very good point - infact if we got into the semantics of things no insurance states that only OEM parts can be used to replace wear and tear items so that could count for just about everything other than cosmetic mods! - take note folks!
  3. I want a pax lap
  4. Better doing an online quote first woth the company you're already with - you'll find that it is cheaper than your renewal. As someone up there ^^ has already said the Admiral/Bell/Elephant group do seem to come out the cheapest for zeds
  5. i hope you're telling fibs well what d'you reckon Neily?
  6. Neily - why not just sell the zed and get an R35?!
  7. Saffy is in the bosyshop right now having some of these put on
  8. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  9. Thanks Martin Afraid seeing the times of the trip we'll have to pass - we don't want to miss the run or leave the dog on his own all day and Polly and I will need all afternoon to prepare our selves for the evening
  10. See here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=50672 for potential outing on the Choo Choo
  11. As per discussions on the other 'alternatives' thread - we may be able to do a group outing (a la Harry Potter Hoon outing ). This would be on the Saturday in the afternoon - Steam Railway in one direction, Lake Cruise in the other finishing with the Lakes Car Museum - approx £13 per head. This is entirely dependent on availability at such short notice - we're only nine days away - but mr Mac is on the case Interest below please and I'll add to this post as we go along 1. The G Man +1 2. NeilP+1 3. Garetgax + 1 4. JetSet +Caroline 5. Toyboy + 1 6. Jay and Laura 7. choptop + 2 8. ChrisS + Steph Train leaves Haverthwite at. 1040. Allow 15 minutes driving time from the hotel. Arrive Lakeside 1058 Boat leaves Lakeside 1120 Arrives back at Lakeside 1640 Train leaves Lakeside 1650 Arrives Haverthwaite 1708 I will see what I can do about a group booking discount.
  12. I didn't want to bother you with anything else You have PM
  13. A mere raiding party Count yer sheep, some might come home with us Quite literally coming to get 'Ewe'! I'll get my coat...
  14. Oooh, I'll bring my dressing up box lol Knowing your mentality im excited to see what you come up with Im gonna come as Gary yer not tall enuff I think it's a different Gary Tank Commander?!
  15. Oooh, I'll bring my dressing up box lol Knowing your mentality im excited to see what you come up with Im gonna come as Gary yer not tall enuff
  16. I'll find out about ticket availability and parking first then stick up a thread with a cap on however many they can accomodate
  17. Cool will find out tomorrow
  18. That's eight of us already then - ten if Jay & Laura are up for it. Am sure plenty other would be I would go ahead and order the group booking but my bank has just been raped because I'm organising a Hen do in London just had to fork out over £800 in advance for speed boats and Butlers in the Buff. If there's someone who's prepared to book the group ticket I'll happily chase everyone for the cash. But we need to check parking at the start point
  19. Sure 1. Choptop 2.Gball1973 3. Mr Paulie 4. Neily 5. Jayzed 6. The G Man 7. Lexx 8. Nurrish 9. AK350z 10. Husky 11. Ricey ... There is no stopping you Wowowowow!!!!!Whats occurring here! My agent didn't agree to this! yeah we spoke on the telepathic Sprinkle phone - she's cool with it PS - double denim?!!
  20. Nobody said anyone had to be nek-id Fancy dress would be just as good
  21. Lakeside Railways do a ticket where you can take a a single cruise from Bowness down to Lakeside pier, ride one way on the railway and visit the Lakeland Motor Museum - adult ticket in group of 20 is £13. Anyone up for ths on the Saturday? Although first maybe Martin can advise on what the parking is like at Bowness?
  22. We're comin' to get yewwww
  23. "Happy Birthday to you" have a good one
  24. That's a shame Graham - hope it gets sorted for you soon
×
×
  • Create New...