Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. Welcome to the forum! The Zed looks ace BTW ...
  3. welcome to the forum
  4. That's some skills you've got there!
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. That's really good! It's a very catchy tune!
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. Hahahah ... That's Brilliant!
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. I think I'm going to have to make a trip down there myself once my bank account has recovered after my recent insurance renewal ..
  13. I have the EBC Ultimax Discs all round ... They're definitely an upgrade from the standard discs .. They look pretty cool too!
  14. Autobulbs have been out of stock for a few months now ... I'm sure the SilverVision bulbs are now discontinued as well ...
  15. I had to take a detour to work last week due to an accident and I ended up on this very narrow country lane with only me on it! It felt Great ... The same feeling of going faster than I actually was .. LoL
  16. Welcome to the forum .. There is a thread somewhere on the forum which should let you know the kind of things to look out for when inspecting a Zed ...
  17. +1 Zed's seem to attract "red light racers" like moths to a flame! I totally agree with you on that point ... With recent fuel price increases I've been trying to drive a bit more economically on my daily commute ... but there is always someone trying to get me to race etc ... I don't usually do it .. but sometimes I just have to floor it!
  18. Well after what feels like a month searching for a decent car insurance price ... I finally got a half decent quote from Admiral .. I didnt go for the multi car policy as I don't have any other cars to ad to the policy ... I was just going to renew my existing policy as it was the cheapest so far ... but after reading the details it turns out that the reason for it being so cheap is the £1100 excess and it's only for 10 months. The Admiral quote is only £50 more and reduces the excess significantly and also covers me for 12 months ... I'm feeling a bit happier about it ... but it's still quite high
  19. Welcome to the forum! I had my handbrake adjusted when I had my rear discs and pads replaced a few months back and it's much better now ... only needs about 4 clicks!
  20. Welcome to the forum!
  21. Have you had the CEL code read from the car yet? If not .. then that's definitely your first step ..
  22. Unlucky mate ... But you can always get another one when your circumstances change ... Good luck with the sale
×
×
  • Create New...