Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Maybe it's actually a hovercar from the future ... LoL
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Sunset Orange Zed Spotted yesterday parked up on the road (forget the road name) at around 1pm ..
  4. I had a test drive in the Evora about a year ago and it was great fun to drive! On a track would definitely have been better! I'm Jealous ... LoL
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. I had mine changed with my P3 Service at CS .... It didn't look too difficult ...
  7. I'm currently on the hunt for cheaper car insurance too as my renewal is coming up in the next few weeks ... 29 Years old 1 Years NCD No Points License held since November 1998 My renewal came through at £1300 ... Which seems a bit high considering it was £1050 last year when I had 0 Years NCD ..
  8. I've not really watched it for quite a while now ... and don't plan to either ...
  9. I just watched UFC 126 Last night ... Don't worry I won't spoil it for you ... Some good fights though
  10. Woo Hoo! Welcome back to the club!
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Welcome to the forum
  13. Welcome to the forum!
  14. I followed the instructions and did the Mod on my Zed ... It's been working flawlessly since I did it about 6 months ago ... I'm very happy with it!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. welcome to the forum
  17. You could try to use something like Displex on it .. But be careful as it can remove the anti-glare / frosted effect on the screen if there is one ...
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum!
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Don't give up mate ... It took me the best part of 6 months to find the right Zed for me ... and I'm so glad I waited! Good luck with the search!
  22. Happy Birthday mate! Have a good one!
  23. Welcome to the forum!
×
×
  • Create New...