Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. I used money to buy mine too ... Then used the money from the sale of my previous car to go on holiday the month after .. LoL
  2. No it's not possible to play dvd's through the OEM Birdview SatNav system ..
  3. Looks like you've done a good job on them! They look cool
  4. I'm certain it said 'In Stock' when I placed my order ... Anyway I just checked my order status online and it's been dispatched! Looks like I got lucky!
  5. welcome to the forum
  6. Well I've spent some time searching the Internet trying to find the Philips SilverVision bulbs and I think I've managed to find some a reasonable price .. http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/car-maintenance-accessories/bulbs/interior-bulbs/?48177093S&0&cc5_201 The only other site that I founf with them in stock had them priced at £24.95 a pair
  7. I love the look of your Zed ... I especially like the rear bumper The only thing missing IMHO is LED rear lights ...
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Happy Birthday dude! Have a good one!
  10. welcome to the forum
  11. I'm the same with my Zed .. I'm always checking it out in window reflections ...
  12. Welcome to the forum! Good luck with the search!
  13. Oh ok .. I'm only asking because I have plans to change my rear lights in the near future too ..
  14. Looks very cool! Where did you get the lights from by the way ..
  15. Nice work .. The original lights aren't worth much really ... you'll probably get £40 for the pair if you're lucky ... Most people tend to keep their original lights to swap back before selling the Zed ... Now get some pics up .. LoL
  16. Welcome to Zed ownership!
  17. welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum... Great work on the Ferrari by the way!
  19. Welcome to the club
  20. Welcome to the club
  21. Welcome to the club
  22. I've never really been into Tattoo's .. but a mate got a really cool Polynesian tattoo recently which has kinda made me wanna get one too .. It's pretty similar to this:
×
×
  • Create New...