Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. to the forum
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. Welcome to the club
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Congratulations on the purchase!
  6. A Very clean GM zed with GT4 wheels parked outside the pub when I got there at 8pm last night .. It wasn't there for too long though as I saw it driving off not long after ... Didn't get a look at the driver though ...
  7. The roof looks good IMO .. Not too keen on the bonet though ... especially the bumper bit ...
  8. Welcome to the forum ..
  9. I to am of the opinion of The only rear light upgrade worth doing is an upgrade to the OEM LED type lights if you haven't already got them ..
  10. I think the first mod I did to my Zed was auto folding mirrors
  11. Happy Birthday guys! Hope you all have a Great day!
  12. Welcome to the forum ..
  13. If the CEL is on then I would recommend that you have the error code read before doing anything else ...
  14. No haven't heard of them ... Might have to do a bit of research ..
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. I'm not sure what the best ones are .. but I know a lot of people go for the Denso Iridium plugs when they change them... You won't notice any difference in performance but they are just a better quality plug compared to the standard ones ..
  17. Welcome to the forum .. My previous car was also an FTO
  18. Just saw these on eBay ... I can't remember how much I paid for my set but I'm sure it was more than this .. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-3-5-V6-24v-DENSO-IRIDIUM-SPARK-PLUGS-x-6-/190537710132?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5ceeba34
  19. HAHA!!! That's what I was thinking of doing, I can't place a brand spanking new LED unit on a dirty surface now can I...? I think I have OCD... Hahaha .. Actually I think if I were replacing the original light with some new LED ones then I would have to make sure it was clean too! I think we've all got OCD to some extent ... LoL
×
×
  • Create New...