Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum!
  2. Welcome to the forum
  3. welcome to the forum
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. Is it the under rear strut light mod?
  6. Thanks Coppz ... I know it sounds bad but I'm kinda hoping the other member doesn't reply ...
  7. Ahh well... Third in line then?
  8. I PM'd Coppz last month about these ... So I think I've got first dibs if the guy doesn't want them...
  9. welcome to the forum
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. I saw the trailer for this a few days ago ... I'm really looking forward to it!
  12. Welcome to the forum!
  13. Looks simple enough to follow ... Think I might even give the inside of the Throttle body a quick clean while it's exposed ... obviously being careful not to disturb the butterfly valve in any way!
  14. I saw these a few days ago too ... Thought they were too good to be true...
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Welcome to the forum
  17. Welcome to the club
×
×
  • Create New...