Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. I got some used ones from a member on the forum a few months back and I'm very pleased with them ... They look as good as new! I can see your point, but surely there's no difference between the new and used ones if there is no damage on the used pair ...
  3. Just spotted these on eBay ... They look genuine from the pictures and the price is pretty reasonable too at £250 delivered. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320770282928?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
  4. Very
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. I had the exact thing happen to me when I had eyebrows on a previous car .. They literally only lasted 1 day before I lost one on the motorway ...
  8. :Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome to the forum
  10. narcotix

    Led rear lights

    Second hand ones don't really come up for sale often ... and they're usually snapped up in minutes when they do .. I'd say your best bet is to too
  11. Welcome to the forum
  12. Looks brilliant!
  13. Welcome to the forum
  14. Welcome to the forum!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Yeah that's the place ... I think I paid £40 to have it corrected ...
  17. Hassan, There's a place in Leicester that I got my 4 wheel laser alignment done ... It wasn't too expensive either ... I'm not sure what they're called but there on Kimberley Road, off London Road ..
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the forum
  20. Welcome to the forum
  21. Not sure if this is a repost but I just stumbled upon this Zed on eBay ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-GT-/320749791248?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4aae2d6810 What were they thinking with that front bumper? According to the seller it has been fully repaired ... LoL
  22. Welcome to the forum
  23. Wow ... That's a massive difference!
×
×
  • Create New...