Jump to content

narcotix

Members
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by narcotix

  1. Yes there was quite a lot of dirt under my lights when I removed them... I was going to get all OCD and clean it but didn't bother in the end .. LoL
  2. I had to remove my rear lights just the other week to swap some bulbs around ... You'll need a small flat screwdriver to remove the plastic covers on the lights, then a 10mm socket to remove the 3 bolts for the lights. Once you've got those out, it's simply a case of pulling the light away from the car .. there are 2 clips which also hold the light to the car, but these shouldn't be any problem ..
  3. Welcome to the forum
  4. welcome to the forum
  5. Welcome back to the forum
  6. Welcome to the forum
  7. Welcome to the forum
  8. There's nothing wrong with the 03-06 lights ... but there is a massive difference between the two sets ... The LED lights look much nicer! There's a thread somewhere with people's before and after pictures ...
  9. Welcome to the forum ..
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. I look forward to seeing the results!
  12. http://www.my350z.com/forum/forced-indu ... codes.html
  13. Can't say I've seen that one before ... There is another GM Zed and a Blade Silver that I see more regularly near the Victoria Park roundabout though .. I'll keep my eye's peeled for it ...
  14. Cheers Mitz!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Does the CEL lights up as well? It's probably worth getting it connected to a computer and reading / reseting any error codes which are present ..
  17. Best to get the code read from the ECU help identify the issue .. But it does sound similar to an issue I had with the Crank Position Sensor .. Have a look at the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27455
  18. I think they look alright .. I'm not sure if it's a bad picture but they don't look as good as the Genuine Nissan ones ... Someone will probably be along soon with more information ..
  19. Love that ..
  20. I'll drop ZmanAlex a PM ...
×
×
  • Create New...