Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Ok b&b booked and table reserved at the rose and crown for the Friday night. Not long now guys ! Haha
  2. Welcome. We had a G35 lurking behind us in Wales this year ! So more than welcome.
  3. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Haha yeah camped at zedfest this year and despite getting wet through had a great time.
  4. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Hmmm just checked the place we stayed at this year and its £40 dearer for that weekend !
  5. Was only last night thinking about doing the same, damn you beat me too it ! Looks good
  6. SHEZZA

    12 months

    Yeah no problem. Next you'll need cf bonnet struts, if you haven't all ready ! Haha PM I4N
  7. SHEZZA

    12 months

    Same. me too The cool gang are all here then. I bought mine in October too in 2008 though. Am I cool ? Haha Yep you're in. I think owning a Zed pretty much guarantee's you entry into the gang. Haha. Cool !
  8. SHEZZA

    12 months

    Same. me too The cool gang are all here then. I bought mine in October too in 2008 though. Am I cool ? Haha
  9. Ah that's a shame Colin enjoyed following you around Wales this year. You were a great group leader, running back and forth checking we were all OK. Hope to see you at other meets in the future.
  10. Our cat gaurding his food !
  11. Did mine myself mate , but they would definitely be able to do it. They have a good rep on here, carrying out the up-Rev ext. Check out the website. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php
  12. I got my oils and moly slip from Jez at horsham Developments about an hour from you if your willing to travel. He sells them as a kit so you get the required amount.
  13. Here's the link. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_03-06_Tanabe_Sustec_Front_Strut_Bar/350z-TTB063F_.aspx
  14. Should think so bud I know superstu has one PM Tarmac he's got it listed on his website.
  15. Ha that's what you get for posting in a rush. Haha
  16. Corrected that for you !
  17. Six years of owning my zed, cars nines years old now and it's never had any advisories. Touch wood
  18. Haha yep that's how it starts though after you've done those bits you'll be looking for things to do !
  19. Thought I'd share mine to help,then noticed the one on the front is wrong in position and different style ! Argh list keeps getting bigger. Haha though I do like it in the position it is.
  20. I have a spare grab handle.
  21. Having bought my Zed in 2008 I joined in 2009 to get advice and with a thought of getting to meets etc. picked up loads of advice along the way, though for some reason never got round to introducing myself and never got to any meets, until this year when zeditis finally took hold and decided to stop lurking (when it was suggested to me about selling my car as it's hardly used )and get to every meet possible. Wales , LakeZ , ZedFest to name a few. Only wish I'd done it sooner ! Six years on I'm still loving the zed and this newly found forum !
  22. Always wanted one of these ! If I hadn't not long bought my invidia I'd be all over it.
  23. Haha you'd have to be up early to beat ken to cleaning his car !
  24. SHEZZA

    Recommendations

    Quite a saving there, though like you say if there gonna be on for a good few years is it not worth paying that little bit extra. May work out cheaper in the end ?
  25. Here's a link for boot struts. I got the uprated ones as I have a nismo spoiler. http://www.sgs-engineering.com/car-boot-tailgate/nissan/350z
×
×
  • Create New...