Jump to content

SHEZZA

Members
  • Posts

    2,329
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHEZZA

  1. Again Ewen at Clark motor sports is your man for genuine banana bars. I wouldn't bother with aftermarket ones i.e on eBay and I don't think you can get performance ones.
  2. Ewen at Clark motorsports is your man. Send him a PM.
  3. Good job it wasn't on his step or he'd be seriously in debt!! Haha most probably , but he'd have hot water. That's the good thing about this forum, there's a huge pool of knowledge out there which can benefit everyone. :group: ..........and save you money! That's true I've saved quiet a lot this year when it comes to repairs on my zed thanks to this forum. Though having said that ive spent double what I've saved on mods thanks to Zeditis. Haha
  4. I'd also check the rod thermostat inside the element first before replacing the whole element as that could be faulty. Though it sounds like your tanks agianst the wall where the element is, so could be tricky to remove that though it only slides in and out.
  5. Good job it wasn't on his step or he'd be seriously in debt!! Haha most probably , but he'd have hot water.
  6. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    He couldn't get on the forum at ZedFest, maybe same issue.
  7. Ah that's good to know. Sounds like your on the ball , get that wire with the connectors removed/boxed off to make that safe. Probably did a second off peak element in an old tank.
  8. Is it cos your on it like a Hump bonnet?
  9. Glad your back on. Don't wanna throw a spanner in the works though but one switch that operates all three doesn't seem right to me. You say 2 do the hot water and one the shower pump. Now I'm not worried about the shower pump as that won't take much current but when you say 2 do the hot water that worries me. Have you got 2 heating elements in the tank ? If so having one 20A switch which in theory operates both would cause the switch of over heat and fail and is what probably happened to the old one. Sorry to say this but I would recommend you get a proffressional to check it as you may have a potential fire risk there.
  10. Was about to say that's the neon not the fuse. You do not have to take the switch apart to get at the fuse if there is one it will be accessed from the front of the switch and will say fuse on it. What I think you have there is just a double pole switch with a neon lamp to show you when the switch is on. As regards to the switch working did you check that there was power at the input and output when the switch was turned on ? Let me now if i can help. Trust me I'm an electrician haha
  11. Mines my nickname from school and still is to all my friends and work mates , just happend to contain a couple of Zeds. Must have been fate.
  12. RHD original Been looking for one for so long and so glad that I found one from an owner like this. He is nearly 80 and you can see that he still loves to drive the car, but just cant work on the car..... truly sad, but I am wanting to get the car decent before the Nissan Experience day next year June/July at Donnington and I will then invite him and his wife down. This will be the first time in 24 years that he is without a Z...... thats true love!!!! Great car , saw this too at Lakez this year. The nissan experience at donnington next year is that the leaflets a chap was handing out at JapFest2 ?
  13. Lucky , this time !
  14. That's far too much chrome for me aswell ! Haha
  15. Guess he's just trying to put it in the right section. Haha can't do right for doing wrong.
  16. SHEZZA

    Boot spring

    Try Ewan at Clark Motorsport for a new one.
  17. Ok not short ram just think it has had the lower parts removed , then the filter put on the bend in the bay. Hands up I've put this sheild on ! Do you think it's worse with than without ?
  18. SHEZZA

    Hole In Y-Pipe

    Yes japspeed has got a bad rep due to bad figment issues. speaking from experience having Had the K2 system (which was wonky !) The y pipe wasn't too bad at all , I had it on my car for 3 years and only removed it when I changed to a true dual system and it was still in good nick and sold it on to another member.
  19. Here's mine it was on the car when I bought it. Think it is a cold air induction kit which has been converted to a short ram as never seen another like it ! Always thought it could do with some sort of enclosure?
  20. The thought of them being collectable never crossed my mind.
  21. This can't be right ! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321556593225
  22. SHEZZA

    LakeZ 2015

    Ah dam I liked that place There's a room left at greenbank farm where we are staying Greenbank Farm, Aynsome Lane, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria LA11 7ST
  23. That's an Interlagos Fire , Brickyard Red's are prefacelift. Pete My bad.
  24. very nice I'd leave it as it is.
  25. PM the_doc he has a brickyard Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...