This was right up there for the utter stupidity, i think she knew i was taking her reg when i pulled over to let her past. I did end up ringing my brother who's a copper anyway to take advice!
And he gave me a number to ring for my area.They took my complaint seriously though i did stress that i only really want somebody to have a word with her, if it leads to something else then so be it
Just popped my dad back home after a visit to the hospital, on the way back to my house i have just witnessed a nutter in a Renault Clio and yes it was a young girl who nearly rammed my rear end twice and she was swerving all over the road and drove in a very erratic manner!
I took her reg with the intention of ringing the police to report the idiot. Now i am no big fan of the police and i fear i will be wasting my time reporting her. But i am not joking on the craziness of her driving
Discuss.
How come it got removed mate?
A link is removed if it is not seen beneficial to this forum.
wow
so why is the sleeping doormouse still on here then?
is that not a little tenuios (can't bloody spell that word ) half the stuff that goes up on this forum is off topic and could be percieved as not beneficial, or its moved to the green room.
I'm assuming it was a Nissan Sportz link
We have a winner
Saw this the other day, i have downloaded it but not tried it yet. Once downloaded i should imagine you can edit the saved file with a video convertor/editor like AVS.
Are you downloading it to your pc first? You could use this to download first then edit the file you saved it as
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Youtube_Downl ... d5778.html
Oh, how I missed you, I thought you never going to say that! I was so agitated and worried, but now I'm very relaxed, thanks to you! You are God's gift to me! Tell me more!
I'm off out on my poker night. Goodnight
Wow! chill out dude! There must be better things to do than getting your knickers in a twist over this on a Saturday night?
Thats it everyone stop what you are doing Adrian wants something doing! Like its been said it is been discussed by the team and will take time for a decision to be made.
Why?I dont think so, you clearly dont know me. I love seeing a naked girl I can no longer bring my girlfreind to the drive outs because the last time a few years back certain members of the forum had a crush on her! So i am sorry to disappoint you
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7270&start=60
Now seeing Ron Jeremy strip off would put me in a state of shock!
Your alright Graham i am only pulling your leg. I have no use for a clipboard or hose connector my days of getting involved with Wales organisation are probably now over.