Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Get in there Jay!!! Getting there folks - keep those entries coming.
  2. My cousin has got TO07ELL ...... guess what his/my surname is ............... Is his name Tell Bond?
  3. 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim 9. SpursMadDave 10. Cragus Dave ain't winning anything on this occasion - I will take ticket number ten too please.
  4. Thats a bit more like it - that guys not messing about.
  5. Here ya go mate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eidtc55ZqoU
  6. I agree, the damn syncro-rev is killing my mpg Jealous much
  7. I thought this thread was going to be much worse than it actually is. I think somebody needs a swift kick up the bollocks rather than actually being killed though Rinse it off carefully with some high quality H20. Feel for you vik
  8. May the fail be with me. Bothered....lets face it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8ljNobUys
  9. Infact here is a copy of my first letter: Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Craig Bissett and I am the owner of a Nissan 350z. I have always liked and used EBC products so when it came to the point that my brake discs needed replaced, I opted for EBC Turbo grooved discs (Brembo fitting) for the front and rear of the car. New pads were fitted at the same time these were added to my car These were bought from Cougar Store and fitted a month or so later by my garage. Your recommended bed in procedure was also followed. The discs have been on my car for approx 900 miles and only used on public roads. However, they have developed brake judder to the extent that it can be felt through the steering even under minimal braking. I hope you can assist me with this matter as I have spent what I believe to be a great deal of money on front and rear rotors which I am at present dissatisfied with. Should you wish me to provide any photos or documentation proving purchase, I will be able to forward this. Many thanks, Craig Bissett
  10. Come on folks!!!
  11. I spoke to a Andrew Bartosiak at EBC brakes when I had the problem and he also said they would skim them for free if I could make it there - erm, hello I live in Glasgow. He said to phone some of the companys on the website which I did but they wanted £50 a corner to skim the discs!!!!!! My new brake set up is lucky to have seen anyway near 2000 miles and was taken off the road not that long after the show season. I have emailed this guy back and asked why other people who have bought the same product as me are having the same problem when others who buy DBA and Performance Friction are not. I am not letting this go.....I know they are a cheaper option but its still like £400. I expect his reply to be because DBA and Performance Friction are good.
  12. They look faster, eh!
  13. EBC told me the same thing when I phoned them mate! Its funny how most people who have these rotors are having the same problem. My car has been off the road for a while so I was going to deal with it when the good weather comes in but I might just take it up with EBC sooner.
  14. Controlled conditions and pretty much flat out driving. In my opinion, this could have been much more entertaining
  15. Nightmare - I would leave it to weekend at least mate.
  16. Not just scum, subhuman scum!
  17. If your in prison you should lose your Human rights! Period. I think the case you mention was a murderer Irfan - where were the human rights of the victim when they were killed?
  18. These 370s eh....nothing but bother
  19. an ideal time.....AN IDEAL TIME?! these smilies can be used whenever, it adds to their random-ness.
  20. Don't be pouring the drink too quickly Tarmac... 1. Neil 2. Cragus 3. Narcotix 4. Introspect 5. ewan221 6. UNABASHED 7. Slimjim 8. Slimjim
  21. Love the orange camper!
  22. To me it is a nice mod.....and one that I can take from car to car.
  23. Mine judder at speed - I am taking them to the Garage in Motherwell when I get back on the road.
  24. Tarmac - ye of little faith. I know the members are going to jump behind me on this one and have a punt at £3 for a 1 in 23 chance of winning. And as for the fiver - your on!
×
×
  • Create New...