Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Thats what half the population of lanarkshire look like
  2. How would you know? I wondered why my zip was down after you sedated me for that last filling. You sick sick man!
  3. She'd still get it - up the nostrils if need be!
  4. Haven't paid yet.
  5. Haven't paid yet.
  6. Hope she hared it round the corner and went on the roof herself.....
  7. I am sure Chilli has some going cheap mate!
  8. Cragus

    BLACK GTR

    aye, and only 3211 of them are spam posts
  9. Some serious stuff mixed in with minor stuff that most people suffer from mate. The boot lid is a nightmare for most people and the general concenus is get the struts regassed. Clicky axle is a well known fault - ZMANALEX sells the repair kit for this. I don't think greasing will solve the issue. Good luck
  10. Cragus

    BLACK GTR

    Aye, well at it.
  11. Cragus

    BLACK GTR

    Ah - that loud one that said my car was a hotwheels car - straight out the box. Cheeky bint!
  12. What discs are they? Some discs make a shhhh stype of sound if they are grooved or drilled.
  13. Cragus

    BLACK GTR

    Who is Ria? Its not you mum is it?
  14. Cragus

    BLACK GTR

    I curse you while being full of envy ....on the inside but will give you a wave all the same.
  15. Cragus

    My New Zed

    Welcome aboard mate. I see you bought the fastest colour....
  16. Excellent post - those tein efforts are the bomb!
  17. Bet felt silly after that....
  18. Could be worse mate - I am sure they will rectify this quickly!
  19. Love the Teg mate - welcome to the club!
  20. I really lik e your car buster! Good job!
  21. Decats will not get through an MOT unless you have a 'friendly' local garage Welcome to the club buddy - glad to have you aboard!
  22. Did you have them painted or powdercoated? They certainly look clean- glad you're pleased with the outcome!
  23. Things like this really boil my pi$$! Sorry to hear this mate. While Neil and Ricey may be right, pure jealously is enough to make some idiots commit and act like this. Hope it gets sorted with minimum fuss!!
×
×
  • Create New...