Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Cragus

    Deposit down

    Cue comments from Irfan! Nice looking car mate
  2. This story is terrible - hope he recovers fully and gets compensated then somebody kicks the attackers ass. So many inappropiate war comments come to mind.....I will refrain!
  3. Thanks for the heads up Paul - we inflated it while we were out. Your headlights are the business mate - really set the car off! Have to admit Irfan - your pretty handy (all taken with my phone cam too and they are still good). Get a big juicy camera and you will be unstoppable. ....and biscuit nothing wrong with a wee artistic angled shot!
  4. Thanks alot mate! I appreciate that! The fab - are we talking Skoda Fabia?
  5. Love the tree reflection shot mate! Panels feel great after a good clay, eh - smooth as Michael Buble surfing on butter
  6. Firstly, a big thank you to Irfan for taking some time out to help me get some photographs of the zed today. Sorted through them quickly so might of missed a couple of your best shots mate but I think there is some nice shots included here. Hope you enjoy the photos - Feel free to mention what your favourite photo number is, as it is likely that one of these shots are going to be forwared for the Nissan Idol comp. I have been rather lazy recently updating the site with my mods - new custom lights, exhaust (decats back), red coolant hoses, nismo airbag resistors and tax disc since last time. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23.
  7. 1. convertible 2. smaller than a zed 3. faster than a zed hmmmm....
  8. Pay a paint shop to do it!
  9. Can't wait to see that Jed - looks much better than the original colour choice! Paul had some bits painted on the interior - looked great:
  10. You drove past me too while I was out cleaning the zed.....female driver if I saw correctly! I ran on to the road like a nutter and waved but don't think you saw me.
  11. RRL up 10% is a belter! We all know news is due nut ths makes me think its cming pretty darn soon! Come o the 30p!
  12. Where did you go for an MOT mate?
  13. I was about to message you mate to say Paul has a set going at a great price - he beat me to it by seconds!
  14. This is going to descend into chaos soon. Hurry up Wade and post details up!
  15. You're well to scared to back track with the missus now - another zed casualty. I'll tell the polish car washers no rocks - brillo pads only on your car!
  16. Cragus

    Now a trader

    Good job matey!
  17. Kayman will give them £6, 500 for it
  18. MATE! THIS IS A FAIL ON SO MANY LEVELS! Have you seen the entrance to Stobo Castle? 1. Cattle Grid 2. Gravel pit 3. The staff wash your car (you could opt out this I am sure, if you notice the card in your room or know beforehand).
  19. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3917095/2 ... e-coupe-2d Found some more pictures.....nice looking car. Are you from Dubai? Do you have a list of mods you can paste up here?
  20. Very informative...... Try harder please....
  21. But why so many of them within a short distance?
  22. Beats me ...but I would be suspicious!
  23. Lots of people have went for this look mate - I like it! Don't do the brows though
  24. The read nissan emblem has two locating holes mate.
  25. Good job Neily! Next time I want a running commentary though!
×
×
  • Create New...