Thanks for the helpful sarcasm! Its laughable when people think the zed is automatically going to throw itself off the road and spontaneously combust because you put a tyre that is not the exact same brand on as a temporary measure until you can source a more suitable replacement
1. Maybe I should be more specific. I have been told that the T1R is discontinued on the European market. Camskills and Blackcircles as well as my local fitting station couldn't get ahold of the tyre when i searched and this is why I posted the above message looking for helpful advice.
2. While I have had the Nexen (which is a similar tread pattern), it has not been getting thrashed and therefore unlikely that I am going to need 'a whole new car'.
3. I have the option of driving the shed which means that I don't have to drive the zed while looking for a replacement.
4. Bite me
5. I apologise for not having money growing out my crap pipe for ordering four new tyres on a whim and throwing away perfectly good ones.
5. I have checked blackcircles again and they seem to have them back in, in the size I need. One ordered Hopefully they don't get back to me and say its been a mistake. Bargain at £202.04