Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. RRL is doing my banger in. In for a relatively small 2k @ 8p so still in profit but come on. So much on the table but it continues to tumble.
  2. You would like to think an insurance company out there recognized what you were doing and say 6 months full insurance on each car on the road and 6 months theft only for the 6 months off the road. Dates specified. Link that with 6 months tax for each car (sorn when off the road) and it should mean the overall running costs for both cars over a year would be little more, maybe less, than what you currently pay. But I guess that is far too complicated for the Insurance companies computer systems to deal with Shedding insurance I like it. I'm only £800 for both cars and all mods declared anyway so can't really grumble too much.
  3. It actually took me a while to register there was a car there!!! That's Hellashiny!
  4. I need to take new pictures
  5. Room shots a belter Ian.
  6. Knew it couldn't just be me: http://guitarjan.isgreat.org/explorer-n ... -solution/
  7. The neck is heavy making it an unbalanced guitar when you are playing ya nobber. More effort trying to hold it up while playing. As for the black beauty - lovely looking guitar butni found the third pick up in the middle a pain the are when strumming - but I'm a fussy buffer
  8. You can tell who my hero is:
  9. Are you talking about the explorer? I found the neck was heavier than the body making it a pain to play. I'll stick to my custom White les Paul with gold hardware
  10. I bought a £350 shed for winter last year with a year tax and Mot. It's still running brilliantly, got through an Mot again so it's ready to battle winter again. Saves me a fortune in fuel for boring journeys to work and the shops etc
  11. I could be interested In a telecaster if it's the American and not Mexican Anything Gibson or fender should see a good price. I sold a epiphone korina explorer for a shade under £300 a couple of years ago and it was a copy of the Gibson design.
  12. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

    ...and get a steering wheel cover free
  13. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

    Looking forward to seeing it on your car Cragus Nah I've done the front bumper - sticker up next! Is it wrong that I really like this? I'm going to go with yes!, If you do that, irfan can get his merc to match:
  14. I think mine was 15ish but it's read good quality. Got it off eBay too :-)
  15. Take it you have a fancy camera! looking good!
  16. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

  17. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

  18. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

    Looking forward to seeing it on your car Cragus Nah I've done the front bumper - sticker up next!
  19. Cragus

    GTR Body kit

    I like it if you forget the r35 exists. ....runs and hides
  20. No offence but triple fail - they are out of stock of t1r tyres. http://www.rotationuk.com/gbu0-catshow/toyo_tyres.html That was my whole point.
  21. .... A definate way of generating more interest is to change the topic I reckon. Best pic of your zed with a scuddy girl? Other ideas: Who can design the best air freshener - MAKE Who can change a wheel quickest with the OEM jack - RECORD VIDEO ...maybe even guessing game - audio clips of exhausts - guess the set up. RECORD AUDIO
  22. Can I be the winner for at least posting a picture
  23. Fail again - they are T1-sports, not T1-R. Thats exactly what my problem has been which is why I didn't appreciate anyone getting arsey. I have always run the same shoes in all four corners but in this case it hasn't been instantly possible. I have got one for £202 which I have no problem with. Issue wasn't finding one cheap, it was sourcing one from a company that didn't want to to charge me in excess of £350 for one tyre.
  24. I wouldn't usually run two different tyres at all nevermind on an axle but as i have already stated, I've had trouble sourcing the tyre I needed. Hopefully blackcircles will pull through for me. Camskills have T1-Rs for £100 in the size I require??? Funny that cause I can't see them at all. Happy to be proven wrong - send me a link and I'll be sure to order a few spare at that price.
  25. I am not a slapper! I'm a man whore - there's a difference. Man whore in distressed boots, to boot I hope your talking about my tyres.
×
×
  • Create New...