Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Don't be scared if you have to pay off the finance. Make sure you do it though as then you know it's done. Logistically it'd be a case of calling up and paying it off when the seller was present I'd say. Find out how much he owes on it, you might get a good deal....
  2. Someone posted that on Facebook last week. I was cracking up. The guy doing the Quiz looked like he didn't get it..... but looking at him I guess he's never got 'it' before....
  3. done it.
  4. Another thing to get checked out is your power steering. The pumps can mess up when people are doing them!
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=filjihe00Go&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB9A88A21C80EFB99 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U4tfDL6ZXM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL_BFqiJujI&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piCuoqHfYEQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGA9xTU8GQU&feature=related Not sure if it's a repost but it's worth putting up!
  6. The shape of the spoke on those wheels is very GTR....
  7. Well I bought my own house at 21 - got the keys the day I turned 22.... Bought the Zed 18 months later as I had money to afford it. Now I'm 28 and looking at committing to building a house on land I am acquiring in the next year or two - No flash cars for me as I won't be able to afford both. You have to take stock of life sometimes and weigh up whats important.
  8. Really silly question I know but do you know how much it actually costs to run a house? Basically double your mortgage payment and that will be ball park for the actual cost. Can you afford to run the car?
  9. Stew

    Wheel refurb

    Powder coat can take a few days. It's worth it though as the finish is so much harder and more durable. Wheels see a lot of punishment so I'd always get a hard finish on it but that's my personal opinion. Someone local would maybe lend you wheels to keep you mobile.
  10. Stew

    Front end...

    The slam panels are really cool.
  11. Stew

    Wheel refurb

    If you are going to paint them I'd wait. If you are going to powder them I'd do it now. Just keep away from the curbs!
  12. This +100000000 Just got hold of Twilight Watch to read.....and I dont know who has translated it from Russian, but its bloody horrendous. Daywatch was good too Some kind of wonderful has to my favourite from the eighties... Baywatch was awesome..... Oh wait. I'm not big on 'little known' movies these days. I love well written and possibly not that hyped movies though. things like Fargo, lots of stars, fairly well known however not a 'massive' movie.
  13. It really is seriously cool. I like the juke anyway (not afraid to admit it) but with the GTR wheels, big brakes and that kit it really is one of the coolest cars around.
  14. Christmas crackers?????
  15. Snow socks aren't designed for 'using' though are they? They are designed to get you unstuck to drive on fresh snow I thought.... As soon as you get onto grippier stuff (tarmac or hard packed snow) you remove them.
  16. Stew

    Snow!

    I forecast weather by looking ou the window. If everything is wet then it's either raining or recently rained, if it's all white then it's snowing or recently snowed and if my eyes squint then it's probably sunny. This method has never failed me yet!
  17. Done!
  18. I'm pretty good at walking so I could probably give you some lessons if you want mate???
  19. It looks like Voldermort!
  20. My mate has a lovely S15. Only a handful of them of Scotland I believe.
  21. Hella Speshul. Just like it's owner!
  22. I'm a semi-pro lazy b*stard and a champion pie eater.
  23. And when it does I know it'll be 'hella' awesome!
  24. Looks like a monster truck! I know that'll change though!
  25. Play nice Chris! I'd be interested to see your findings though and the results of your controlled tests as they sound rather interesting.....
×
×
  • Create New...