Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Try it out! The Movie Test This is pretty damn amazing. Mine turned out to be "Beverly Hills Cop". I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list till you have done the maths! Try this test and find out what movie is your favourite. This amazing maths quiz can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how, but it really works! Movie Test: Pick a number from 1-9. Multiply by 3. Add 3. Multiply by 3 again. Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite movie in the list of 18 movies below. Movie List: 1. Gone With The Wind 2. E.T. 3. Beverly Hills Cop 4. Star Wars 5. Forrest Gump 6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly 7. Jaws 8. Grease 9. The Joy of Anal S*x With A Goat 10. Casablanca 11. Jurassic Park 12. Shrek 13. Pirates of the Caribbean 14. Titanic 15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark 16. Home Alone 17. Mrs. Doubtfire 18. Toy Story
  2. Go to animal shelter get another one...I've only had Dougie since mid July. My last cat was run over July 4th - have never grieved for an animal like that not even my last horse- it was GUTTING. People thought I was a right cold fish just going straight to shelter and getting another but I needed a fur fix I still go to call Dougie 'Jack' every day and have the odd weep but has definatley helped having him around We gave up our cat years ago. Long story. He was ginger and white and built like a brick. Would eat nothing but raw meat. Ended up more like a lion than a cat. Thats a cat i would own!!!
  3. I posted something about it AGES ago! Looks ace but is over a grand!
  4. Here are the details. viewforum.php?f=155 Happy shopping! Good deals so you can have two shots done!
  5. Today I had to sent it to him. When I get sent 'risque' material I normally go 'Ooops, that's one for later' and he always tells me to send it to him! I share it with IT too! Makes for a great working environment!
  6. Cat's are AWESOME. Fact.
  7. Absolutely class. I watched this yesterday at work and my boss asked me why I was crying! Note added on the first post.
  8. It says I have to sign in to see the Clio??? to the club.
  9. Evo is the only one I read.
  10. I use lime prime lite and I find it attracts cases of Corona and Desperado. Weird.
  11. Extract from an email from my Dad the other week You've missed the boat now if you wanted a Rolex!
  12. I have always said the Do Luck front with chargespeed rear would flow well. Chargespeed sides or something else perhaps would round it off nicely.
  13. Sky and Chris Knot both do good deals for members. Username usually suffices. If they ask for a number yours is 7105. Good luck!
  14. Short trip to the beaches etc. I turned down a job there recently actually.
  15. Then the front scrapes on the road instead of the drive! You'll have to try it I think to be sure.
  16. Go to a garage and test drive one. Take it to your house. Done!
  17. Make sure you get the tyres that YOU want though from that seller.
  18. There are MANY spies on OCD world!
  19. Edited for accuracy.
  20. I want a Panda 100HP. Get a clio 172. Cheap and quick!
  21. I blame shoddy workmanship!
  22. Dude is that a Black GS4 D-ID lancer I see peeking round the back of the Zeddy?? Same car combo as us!!! Looks like an A4 to me.
  23. I bought a limited edition automatic Tag Link a few years ago. Great watch in my opinion. My (limited) advice is to buy something automatic and from a proper watch maker. Wheres Lomoto when you need him? He's King of watches!
  24. I'll whore the 2 year old pics that Adam took of my car Nothing really changed since then but I must take new pics!
  25. I've sat down a couple of times looking for an UY Roadster based on those Pics Sarnie. I've wanted one since you originally posted them about 3 years ago!
×
×
  • Create New...