I have some cracking icilcles now! Opened my bedroom blinds this morning and they were the length of the window!
Icicles look great but they drip onto my front steps and they turn to ice....
Well for me my Zed is very low and the snow is very high..... My Zed couldn't physically move in the conditions we experience up this neck of the woods.
I can see why it looks like a poor effort but if they don't make it cheaper everyone drops out and the championship dies. It's better to downgrade now, keep the interest up now and revise the rules later when money isn't quite so tight.
I like the other interests stuff too.
I keep a small marine tank.
I'm also into RC cars - haven't played for AGES though!!!, Motorbikes, looking at getting a DSLR in a few months, pick up my golf bats now and then.....
Well one thing that's be good is if F1 goes crap then maybe we'll see proper investment into touring cars and supporting race series.
I'm glad bike racing is still remaining proper for now. Maybe they will set maximum CC at 125 for 2013......
When we were nippers (and before that) they strapped big ass turbos to F1 cars!
One thing, I think this will see F1 tech filter into mainstream cars. Like VW Golfs!
If you are willing to travel to pick up a car then you can ask members local to the car for sale to have a look. This has been done before within this club and it works well!
It sounds to me like you aren't happy with this car you've found locally. If that is the case then don't buy it. Simple as that!
*Snow update*
I saw grey on the road this morning!
Not the back roads I take either but the A96 which is the main road going from Aberdeen to Inverness! The dualled bit are still one lane but it was actually grey in the tyre tracks and not just white like all the other roads!