Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Went sledging with my niece after her school today.... Went to my Mums to pick something up. Glad I wasn't trampolining with the wee one! So I grabbed this out the garage instead! I wish I had one of these when I was 7!
  2. Oi! I'm not a girl!
  3. I'm not the biggest Frankie Boyle fan. He's not bad on the stand up stuff but that TV show was absolute rubbish!
  4. Stew

    GT5

    I would have run the cable inside the tubing. But I'm like that!
  5. It's a Urethane copy thats smoothed. Although I think it's a bit lower.....
  6. Is that Johns GT4 right at the start too? The GTR is holding it up too!
  7. Available with Black leather. The Alezan (tan) was optional.
  8. A Quattro TT might be acceptable..... but a FWD. Nope, sorry. I'm not trying it and I don't intend too!
  9. Probably is. No shame in getting overtaken by a clio 197 at knockhill. It's short and twisty. Exactly where the clios excel.
  10. A mate of mine made one. Looked ace!
  11. <---------------- I promote the fact I own a Datsun. Rich, just ignore the wind up merchants. I think the M3 is a fine choice when looking for a car that will seat 4 comfortably and still have a boot. There are other good cars that fit the bill but I'm sure you'll look at them all when the time comes to swap the stook.
  12. I was peeing myself laughing when I saw an e46 M3 on the 19s pull up to turn left out of an uphill T junction when the snow was pretty bad. I was then gobsmacked when it proceeded to go up the wee hill with minimum of fuss!
  13. Just to follow up. Someone replied saying to contact the ombudsman. If the email was a forward I'd not have posted it thinking it was BS.
  14. I like the rasp from the M3. I also think that the CSL is just awesome. The interior is so special and the noise..... semi inducing!
  15. Just received this in an email at work. It was not a forward. Unbelievable.
  16. tweaked to display the image.
  17. w*ker and t*sser were taken so I settled on Stew.
  18. I think Meister R were making a true coilover for the rear....
  19. On a BMW???? I'd get on my chaps and grow a mowser and go on a softtail harley if I was doing it by bike!
  20. Just remember that being over taken by a clio in the twisties is ok. It's not a race. Relax, build up pace and enjoy. Make sure you have loads left in the tyres (enough to be able to drive home legal)
  21. Next post is number 15 anyway! The 4S is pretty capable in the snow - not for hooning! It does get about though. The guy up the road from my Fiancees parents had a 4S and a Turbo for a while and the 4S used to pull up the hill (steep) without to much trauma in about 3 inches of snow.
  22. Is that a 2S or 4S you went for? Looks nice!
×
×
  • Create New...