Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Get the pics up irfan! I'm not a fan of bling rims on jeeps. Standard fit 20s ok but not bling aftermarket stuff! I do like A bars and Roll bars though! Mine has standards 17s with oversized MT Tyres. I thought I run over a can yesterday but I picked a fiat 500 out from between the treads..... If I make a mistake on the parking a whole village could be wiped out!
  2. I have a Z1000 aswell! Stonking bike, just awesome! Mine is a '10 in White and orange with just a few add ons. So OP, now you've passed, what sort of bike you thinking on getting?
  3. Does it fook! We'll see how much diesel it chews before resort to tuning it to maximise mpg. Ace outfit. I like it! I bought a bad ass real cowboy hat in Houston a few years ago so I might well wear it one day!!
  4. Bring on the snow!!!!
  5. I'll spank you before hitting the ban button!
  6. If you had the mechanical skills too to buy something that needed tidied up and an MOT at auction then do the work and sell it privately then you might make money.... I'm not that convinced that a quick polish will net you £100s more on low value vehicles. I think the biggest thing is that sprucing it up makes it far more attractive to buyers so it might maximise sale price on something worth a few k. A shed is always a shed whether it's polished or not.
  7. Hippo grey! Detailing will start emmmmm soon. Not this weekend though! Next weekend off probably if I can get a wee corner of dads workshop! It's going to take a while though! Biiiiiiiig beastie!
  8. Nissan Navara Aventura (current) Land Rover Freelander (current) Vauxhall Astra TD Nissan 350Z (current) Lexus IS200 Or if bikes are included my last 5 vehicles bought would be Nissan Navara Aventura (current) Kawasaki Z1000 '10 (current) Land Rover Freelander (Current) Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja Vauxhall Astra TD
  9. Thats a big Ram Stan! Can't remember the model number but it's standard! Ok, I picked up one of these on Tuesday Same colour as this but this is a stolen pic as I haven't taken any yet.... It's the Aventura model with all the toys. Nav, heated leather, cruise blah blah blah! Looks the same as this inside and mine has the same hard cover on the back just now too. Mine had a bit of bling on it some of which I'm removing..... 6 pieces off within hours of getting it! Still quite a few pieces to go! It also has the MT tyres that I put a pic up of earlier.
  10. I'm too gangsta for that! I still have a land rover too though for now. The Mud Terrains got a work out today!
  11. As someone wasn't impressed I'll just put this to bed.
  12. Well it's Grey but I was looking at a purple pimp hat when I wrote it. I'll give you a clue.... It's wearing a set of these but in a much chunkier profile!
  13. Oh and it's not a harley so no assless chaps required. It's OK Ross, Matinmac wants to see me in assless chaps too. What can I say? I have that effect on people.
  14. Clue - I may or may not wear a cowboy hat now.
  15. Yes Dawg.
  16. Look what I bought on Tueday Wanna guess what it is?
  17. Is this taking into account running the car on petrol to and from work as you indicated? Also the warm up period (minimum 2 miles) has to be factored in. Losing the space in the boot wouldn't be great as I was sure you were changing cars to get a decent sized boot and extra seats. A lot of risk for a lot of compromise for you I feel. If you were commuting 100 miles a day then brilliant but I don't think you'll see much benefit really. Just my 2p worth.
  18. I'd buy a car that was already converted (by a reputable company) as the LPG conversion doesn't really get it's money back. You'd pay a few quid premium on a big V8 but that's about it. I worked at a local petrol station / garage when I was a loon and they were first to get the lpg pump in the area. We used to chat to the owners and it became very apparent that some cars worked better than others with the conversion. This was 10 years ago though! I did drive a few LPG cars and they were fine. At the time the fuel consumption dropped by approximately 10% however the cost is approximately half that of petrol. Performance can drop depending on the engine but not in a night and day way. The car needs to start and run on petrol for 2-3 miles each journey so your commute has to be decent to benefit and also these miles have to be factored in to the 'break even' point - something I bet 90% of users don't do! Anyway, what I just type might be utter rubbish nowadays but from what I've read the technology hasn't moved on that much, just the systems are perhaps slightly slicker.
  19. ~Frost today. Pffffffft. I want proper SNOW!
  20. Where is the snow? I want lots of it now!!!!
  21. 997s galore at 30 - 35k. They are 2004/2005 models with varying specs and mileages. A GOOD 996 Turbo can be had for less than 30k too.
  22. The 993 turbo pics are taken in Polished Bliss studio (before the upgrade!) I really like the 993. Widebodied for me please. Not into bodykitted beasts though.
  23. Bookmarked.
  24. Great attitude Rich!
  25. I'd still rather have this
×
×
  • Create New...