Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. A TT can't be far off that MPG......
  2. You going drag racing? Look at the in gear acceleration times for real world speeds. 0-60 is greatly affected by gear changes and isn't an indication of how it performs in my opinion. Some of the diesels are scary quick in gear! Even my brute of a Navara will scare a hot hatch if already rolling now that it's had a fettle.
  3. You smoothie I love you You smoothie I love you What are your names? Elton John and David Furnish???? Malcolm, I'm pretty sure talk like that is internet grooming considering the age difference!
  4. Ok folks, Just as a little experiment can those of you that use facebook please click on the links provided and Join them. If you can 'like this' one you'll be kept up to date with show, events and anything that is cool that you might miss! If you join this group then you have a bit of banter and find out who people are etc. Just a bit of fun! Lets see how many we can get by the end of the week!
  5. Looks like the V8. The fact he used a donor car too would back this up. Otherwise you'd just buy the body parts to modify! Bad Ass indeed.
  6. The 406 coupe does have very similar lines to the Ferrari 456. As I said on FB. Great shedding.
  7. I do hope some of the replies are just a joke to get a reaction......
  8. Stew

    Total Nissan March

    Keep fighting the fight Jay. Behind the scenes we work hard (Shocker to most I know!!!!) to move this club forward. People like Total Nissan haven't made that easy in the past unfortunately and it gets tiresome being knocked back when we are trying to promote the things that set our club apart from others and that all the members find really fun and exciting. Still, we can always get NeilP in a silver suit to pose on his car. That'll net us 4 pages!
  9. In this position I would then ask to speak to the sales manager and let him deal with it.
  10. BOOM!!!! Done! That was easy! A quick drive up to Alexs and you're sorted.
  11. the 128th thread on the subject will be Top Gear = Absolutely Average
  12. There is no reason to be snobby when you work at a car dealer. My Dad walked in and bought a new S Class in jeans (probably £12 from Tesco) and a T shirt. He always switches the full amount too. Sarnie bought a Lambo in flip flops and shorts! One of my mates REGULARLY buys £100k cars (3 or 4 a year sometimes more!!!) and he is 28 and looks like he's fallen off a skate board. Money doesn't always show.
  13. Someone already made the shed recommendation Genius. This is my nomination for post of the month!
  14. Welcome along!
  15. I would first of all be checking the ballast to be honest. They seem to have a habit of trapping moisture!
  16. They do for pay at pump.
  17. Saying that, I went to pull out of a junction yesterday. It was foggy and there was a dark grey car with no lights on coming. I did see it but only after I'd prepared to move off. I like to think I'm above average in my observations while driving but some people never see the need to use lights. Bright low sun? Lights help you be seen. It's about being seen not being able to see. To me this is a common sense move. It's better than the alternative of putting yet more crash zones and crap all over the car which increases weight and therefore decreases efficiency. It's also better than decreasing all speed limits in case someone pulls out. This might sound silly but think about the moves in road safety that have come before..... This is a great move and one I'll welcome.
  18. My dad gve me a lift on Saturday evening and we pulled in after discussing the fact the S calss will take about 120 - 130 quid to fill. I thought it was strange he stopped at £99!!! He maxed the limit. It won't be long....
  19. The directive will be for new cars produced. Motorcycles have had to legally switch on the headlight with the ignition for years. It's a good thing. I've nearly always run my cars with some form of lights on since I passed my test.
  20. I watched it on early morning TV this morning. Very Scary. I hope the loss of life is minimal.
  21. I prepare my reports daily with acrobat. I edit mistakes, insert pages etc etc. It's maybe pricey but it is the best.
  22. Does it have to convert? I use a PDF editor daily. Acrobat is very good as a PDF editor. I'm sure there are free ones about too. Nitro PDF does a free trial to try it out if you want to give it a go.
  23. It'll end up the most common bumper in the UK!
  24. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Too much Geek!
×
×
  • Create New...