Yellow GT4 '05 350z £6750 - A good buy or not???

Mikevv

Hi guys, let me start by saying I AM NOT SELLING THIS CAR, I WANT TO BUY IT!!!

I found a Yellow 05 GT4 350z for sale, has 58k miles according to the ad, and seems rather cheap to me.

I was looking to buy a facelifted GT pack Zed, purely for the aspect of more BHP, Rays and cruise/satnav but they seem to be running around £8000 for a similar conditioned to this.

Am I correct in saying that this car, the GT4, has the same upgrades as a facelift? My research ( read midnight google for 5 seconds ) showed 300 BHP and leather, cruise, nav, heated seats as standard on all GT4 models - which should be the same power as the facelift.

The reason I am worried is that its nearly £2000 cheaper, but only one year older, surely something smells fishy here? Wouldnt people want this car as its a pre 06 so cheap roadtax, plus all the goodies from the facelift AND it's a GT4?

My concern is maybe something isn't right here? It's 130 miles away from me so not exactly " pop out for a test drive n chat " distance. Can anyone confirm the changes for the GT4 model over a FACELIFT 06/56 car?

I might save some money but if I don't get all the goodies I'd rather wait for a 100% solid car.

Thank you for all your help guys

P.S I have first dibs on this car ya buggers ;)

Here is the link so you can check it out. If anyone is local, please go give it a test drive and give me your impressions, then try really hard not to buy it :p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/nissan/350-z/used-nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-grand-turismo-4-2dr-bedford-fpa-201507095054537?logcode=p

GT4's do not have the 2006 facelift upgrades - the only common item to my recollection was the engine although the GT4 guru on here (Ken) understands that the pistons were different and this may well be the reason we do not hear of excessive oil consumption/engine failures as that which has happened to some of the facelifts (pre HR versions).

I agree with Colin, as far as I am aware the only difference between my GT4 and pre-facelift GT cars is the engine (apart from the obvious colour, wheels etc.) Although I was unaware of the different pistons to other facelifts, every days a school day :)

Price is about right for a limited edition, but as already mentioned, it only has the facelift (296) engine, not the rest of the goodies, which IMO, are more important such as the interior, lights and front bumper.