GT-R

Zedrush

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ECU thng is possible. I even read someplace that they be able to record not only your speed, rev's, G and so on but also your location by using the GPS chip from the sat nav. Think I read that on the OC recently. It is possible but could be against many privacy laws.

You can do all that on the G. People have tried to claim for new clutches but have been refused as they can tell that they have been ragging the car. My sat nav gives me specific my GPS co-ordinates at any given time so its all possible.

Have any other colours been announced yet? That silver is sooo dull....I'd love to see a black one B)

The ECU thng is possible. I even read someplace that they be able to record not only your speed, rev's, G and so on but also your location by using the GPS chip from the sat nav. Think I read that on the OC recently. It is possible but could be against many privacy laws.

You can do all that on the G. People have tried to claim for new clutches but have been refused as they can tell that they have been ragging the car. My sat nav gives me specific my GPS co-ordinates at any given time so its all possible.

Have any other colours been announced yet? That silver is sooo dull....I'd love to see a black one B)

Will this do?

http://press.nissan-global.com/NISSANGT ... or_028.jpg

Will this do?

http://press.nissan-global.com/NISSANGT ... or_028.jpg

Looks a little bit like a dark charcoal grey but its better than the silver :thumbs:B)

could be traction and gearing differences?? dunno :headhurt:

Wouldn't of thought its the gearing as both use an almost identical double clutch system. Odd.

I don't think he means the method of changing gears but the actual gearing. :)

Wouldn't of thought its the gearing as both use an almost identical double clutch system. Odd.

Ratio's :thumbs:

Well said that man! :teeth:

Fair enough but at nearly 300kg's heavier and less power to beat the 0-60 time by 0.5 seconds is sensational if its true. I look forward to TG getting one for an opinion outside of Nissan. :)

Fair enough but at nearly 300kg's heavier and less power to beat the 0-60 time by 0.5 seconds is sensational if its true. I look forward to TG getting one for an opinion outside of Nissan. :)

Its in the latest TG mag but I think only subscribers can get their hands on it so far.

After doing a google search for LG 0-60 I found that of the first 5 results there’s 3 different times given. 4.0, 4.3 and 3.9. On L.com it says the 0-100km/h is 3.95 so the 0-60 would be a faction quicker.

Go test it Liam.

Its in the latest TG mag but I think only subscribers can get their hands on it so far.

I mean on the telly, where we can see and hear it go round their track :thumbs:

Oh aye, I betting it looks a damn sight better moving than it does in the pics.

Oh aye, I betting it looks a damn sight better moving than it does in the pics.

Yep :teeth:

I'm more interested in the direct comparisons of it and other cars. Nissan have apparently pitched it against the 911 Turbo but the 0-60 time has propelled into £170k car as even he murci 0-60 is 3.6 :surrender:

This is either a truely phenomenal car or Nissan are stretching the truth. i'd say its somewhere in between. :)

the evo 6 when it came out did 0-60 in 4.4 with 280bhp. I know its heavier but with the technology its highly plausable that the GTR can do sub 4 secs with 200bhp more.

Even the new 430 scuderia is listed at 3.5 secs. I'm just sceptical of that time thats all. I love everything else about it so far (apart from the silver paint)...... :thumbs: