370 Nismo Farnham

Richy

Driving through the centre of Farnham. Red 15 plate Nismo. Looked stunning in red.

There seem to be a lot of 350's and 370's around Farnham. Must be the fith or sixth I have spotted in the last year.

I live in Farnham. I haven't seen the Nismo you speak of but will keep an eye out - would definitely love to check it out! :)

I'm one of the 350's around Farnham (gunmetal 04 plate) :wave:

I have a midnight blue 370 based in Frensham. We will have to have a Farnham Meet.

I live in Farnham. I haven't seen the Nismo you speak of but will keep an eye out - would definitely love to check it out! :)

I have a midnight blue 370 based in Frensham. We will have to have a Farnham Meet.

Good idea! There's a nice looking 350z blue just round the corner from me on Burnt Hill Rd too.

• Like 1

Sounds good - I'd be up for that! And midnight blue looks really nice!

Also, I mentioned the red Nismo to my wife tonight and it turns out it's (probably) her supervisor's son's car. Apparently he just got a new red Nismo and lives nearby. Such a coincidence as she was going on about how great it looked last week (which I took as her approval for me to get a Nismo... in the distant future once I saved up enough that is lol).

• Like 1

Good idea! There's a nice looking 350z blue just round the corner from me on Burnt Hill Rd too.

That'll be me! I dont often see many friendly Zeds round farnham myself. Good to know theres a few around

• Like 1

On the subject of a meet, I found out there's a performance car meet at West Meon Hut. It was on last night and is apparently a regular thing. I saw one 350z there, and plenty of all the usual names in big power cars, plus some exotica. Lots of burnouts and donuts, and friendly natured fun. A few chav-wagons about with peeling wraps and an epic Peugeot 106 with colour changing lights underneath!

• Like 1

I've seen the red Nismo in Farnham a couple of times. Flashed both times, never responded. Bah!

Probably me new to this forum only got her about two months ago ,sorry for been rude and not flashing haha

• Like 1