How long to fit a set of 370 HFCs?

Dynamic Turtle

It can occasionally be a bit of a pig of a job, from what I've read - the bolts at the engine end can be difficult. Ordinarily I'd suggest TGM in Fleet, but the roadworks on the M3 make it a pain in the backside to get there.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

I did my own - its more than a bitch of a job :yuck: - get Sly to do it for you ......... job done

as I recall it took me 2 days - (whole system) but even on a car that was no more than 3 months old those bolts down through the bay were damn near impossible - I nearly gave up :blush::surrender:

• Like 1

Did you get them fitted?

We can sort from Wednesdy onwards as we have a a new member of staff starting as we are so busy.

I took it to a local garage on saturday morning but couldn't get the car INTO it because gap from the road to the entrance was too V shaped for the Nismo's splitter to accommodate! How retarded is that? Didn't have any planks of 2x4 to help it along...

I'll email Scott to see if you have any ramp time this thursday (or saturday) to so the job, thanks for offering. Just hope the newbie has had enough training on VQs before, don't want him learning on my car ;-)

Cheers.

He has worked for us for 4 years , just going full time now he has finished college.

Helps me to run Baggys S13 Acorn Motorsport Drift car at events so knows his stuff.

Scott is away this week email me please mark(@)abbeymotorsport.co.uk Thursday/saturday are both good

• Like 1