HELP PLEASE. CAR WON'T START.

STYLZ

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!Anyone online who can please help quick. My 2004 350z has decided it doesn't want to start. She ticks over but won't catch. Had a look on the forum and from what i can see i need to reset the ecu. Only every time i try it the CEL light doesn't Flash or come on nor is it on now. Im currently broken down in a spot i don't want to be in. ANY HELP ADVICE OR PHONE NUMBER FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX THIS LITTLE B***H, WOULD BE A GOD SEND.

Ps. Engine management light is not on At all.

So had the diagnostic guy down. Theres no communication to the ecu with his computer so he thinks its a relay or a loose connection.all fuses are fine, fuel pump isn't priming either but the fan comes on. So now have to wait for a truck to come 2morow to pik it up and take it to his garage. Worst thing is, the cars been off the bloody Road for the last 3 months while I've been sorting out all the main issues it had, now they're all sorted and cars been running perfect til now. Only wish this stupid problem happened outside my house or at least near it.

I seem to have had the exact problem tonight! My car will tick over but won't catch! My battery is fine because radio and everything fire up but nothing else. I can't hear the fuel pump prime which I have always heard before I turn the key! Zeezebaba any ideas on this regarding the fuel pump? Any help appreciated as a bit gutted at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true. It was not hearing the fuel pumps prime that worried me. When I tried it again I could hear what sounded like a gurgling noise from behind me which then eventually stopped. My car was last driven on Tuesday. The last time I tried to switch it on today it really struggled to turn over so would that make you think battery?

This is true. It was not hearing the fuel pumps prime that worried me. When I tried it again I could hear what sounded like a gurgling noise from behind me which then eventually stopped. My car was last driven on Tuesday. The last time I tried to switch it on today it really struggled to turn over so would that make you think battery?

Just got my car back from the garage turns out it was a fuse that allowed power to get to the ECU.The pins weren't making a connection so it wasnt just a simple fuse change.The fusing question is behind the battery and i believe it was the one directly in the middle. I can post a pic but wont be till tomorrow night. Does your fan come on? Also does your CEL light come on? Main thing that u need to identify wether there is power getting to the ECU or not.If fan comes on and no CEL light you have the exact same problem i had. So dont worry the ECU's rarely go on these cars. Hope that helps, if you want you can pm me and I can give you more information on my problem.

Just got my car back from the garage turns out it was a fuse that allowed power to get to the ECU.The pins weren't making a connection so it wasnt just a simple fuse change.The fusing question is behind the battery and i believe it was the one directly in the middle. I can post a pic but wont be till tomorrow night. Does your fan come on? Also does your CEL light come on? Main thing that u need to identify wether there is power getting to the ECU or not.If fan comes on and no CEL light you have the exact same problem i had. So dont worry the ECU's rarely go on these cars. Hope that helps, if you want you can pm me and I can give you more information on my problem.

• Like 1