Roadster or coupe?

Aminul

Hi all,

I'm stuck between choosing a 350z roadster or coupe. Now, the coupe looks waaaay better than the roadster but I've always wanted a roadster for the 20 or so days of summer we get here in Britain.

Now there's the whole "in your face" modifications and the "subtle" modifications (aesthetics that is). I'm more of a "in your face" modifications kind of guy. So a big fan of huge spoilers and wide arches etc.

I've seen so many awesome 350z coupes done up really nicely (aesthetics). But I've not seen any roadsters heavily modified looks wise. So was wondering if all you roadster owners could post a pick of your roadster please so that my choice stays as a roadster.

Make sense?

Thanks in advance,

Aminul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really like the look of Amys Zed (sorry Amy) but that's just because it's not to my taste.

There are however some very nice modded roadsters about, ...just googled and came up with a few reasonable examples. ;)

IMG_6212.jpg

12568_Nissan_350Z_128388732334065000_2.jpg

gt5.jpg

sstp-1303-01%2Btuner-galleria%2Bnissan-350z-convertible.jpg

z1.jpeg

img_0459.jpg

Now not all of those roadsters above are to my tastes (or possibly even yours) but I love different bits on all of them. Take some bits from each one and you could build the perfect roadster imo. B):thumbs:

Still getting used to using tapatalk so not sure on how To view Amy's car via the app yet. I do like the modifiedcartrader.com one and the black one after that with all the graphics and stickers. I'm just trying to see how much potential there is for the Roadster before making my decision

Imho the only reason any of those roadsters gm posted look good is because they are all running epic rims, put those wheels on a coupe and it will look even better ;)

Haha those rims are epic!

I really want the roadster but just need a bit more convincing really. Really wanna see some roadster show cars. Aesthetics are really important to me so what really looking to take away from this post is the potential of roadsters. So how it looks with a wide arch and various other kits etc.

Imho the only reason any of those roadsters gm posted look good is because they are all running epic rims, put those wheels on a coupe and it will look even better ;)

Haha those rims are epic!

I really want the roadster but just need a bit more convincing really. Really wanna see some roadster show cars. Aesthetics are really important to me so what really looking to take away from this post is the potential of roadsters. So how it looks with a wide arch and various other kits etc.

Apart from Amy's I dont think you will find any on here, google search will be your best source.

Bit blinkered and unfare Jetpilot et al. If it's good enough for NissanDay!!

Seems to me the Roasters I have seen on the Forum are superb examples of ' aesthetics 'and individual taste and performance. Granted, in a very large minority, but nevertheless representing a type of driving experience that needs to be had to be appreciated.DSC_0795_zpspxfk6u9a.jpg

• Like 1