Another great cyclist video, re: road racers

GMballistic

We've all seen those "road racer" type cyclists about. You know the ones dressed head to toe in lycra with Sky sponsored decals all over their shirts etc treating the road as if it's part of the "Tour De France". :dry:

Well this guy below shows just how much attention some of them pay whilst trying to beat their PB's. :blush::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=27&v=9OrKLGEOVRA

Luckily he wasn't hurt but I'm sure his embarrassment level was through the roof. :D

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 2

why didn't the car owner take his details :shrug:

It may have been the pace/backup car if it was an organised event , hence the camera looking backward

It was a learner vehicle just parked up on the side of the road ZEUS. ;)

Drivers may be to blame for many car-cyclist incidents, but in this case, we'd wager that the cyclist should have been paying more attention.

A learner driver in the middle of his first lesson had parked up to talk to his instructor, on what looks like a relatively wide, clear road. However, the road evidently wasn't clear enough for this rider, who somehow managed to miss the car parked in plain sight.

With his head down as he worked his way up the slight incline, the lycra-clad cyclist managed to slam straight into the back of driving instructor John O'Neill's parked car, ending up face down on the Tarmac – all captured on the car's rear dash cam.

Thankfully the slightly tubby middle-aged cyclist was kitted out with a helmet, but he still received several cuts to the face in the impact – and a hefty dose of humiliation. Clearly not wanting to linger he soon cycles off after a brief chat to the instructor.

Source: http://cars.aol.co.uk/2015/06/04/video-dimwitted-cyclist-rides-into-back-of-parked-learner-drive/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Silly fat w4nker!!!!!

I admire people going out and getting fit, but really, leave the lycra in the shop!

I used to work in a surf shop years ago and we used to have a chuckle when it came to wetsuit fitting with the occasional punter, i guess its no different to cycle shops and lycra!

I have just read some of the comments, you wont be shocked to hear some make reference to the car being parked on a single lane intimating it wasnt the cyclists fault and it was parked dnagerously, i mean how far had that cyclist come before hitting a PARKED vehicle, 100 yards!! Lets all go out this afternoon and drive down the road for a 100 yards with our eyes closed!

Whilst we all are here for the love of cars if someone posts something stupid with regard to driving they get short shrift, cyclists do themselves no favours by abstaining from any blame, much better to say, he was a tw4t for not looking where he was going and ridiculing such behaviour and raising awareness to the dangers of the road, rather than apportion blame to a poorly parked vehicle!

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

why didn't the car owner take his details :shrug:

It may have been the pace/backup car if it was an organised event , hence the camera looking backward

It was a learner vehicle just parked up on the side of the road ZEUS. ;)

Drivers may be to blame for many car-cyclist incidents, but in this case, we'd wager that the cyclist should have been paying more attention.

A learner driver in the middle of his first lesson had parked up to talk to his instructor, on what looks like a relatively wide, clear road. However, the road evidently wasn't clear enough for this rider, who somehow managed to miss the car parked in plain sight.

With his head down as he worked his way up the slight incline, the lycra-clad cyclist managed to slam straight into the back of driving instructor John O'Neill's parked car, ending up face down on the Tarmac – all captured on the car's rear dash cam.

Thankfully the slightly tubby middle-aged cyclist was kitted out with a helmet, but he still received several cuts to the face in the impact – and a hefty dose of humiliation. Clearly not wanting to linger he soon cycles off after a brief chat to the instructor.

Source: http://cars.aol.co.uk/2015/06/04/video-dimwitted-cyclist-rides-into-back-of-parked-learner-drive/

:thumbs:

Oh I seee... in that case I'd have taken his details and probably kicked off as well :lol:

Nice one GM :thumbs:

This is what annoys me about cyclists. Their lack of registration plate means that if some1 rides in2 the back of your car and then decides to leave you're faced with a decision. If you were to restrain them until the cops got there would you end up in more trouble than them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk