Wiper Blades

Derek_ZR

Just put a set of the new style flat blades on - was fed up with smears on the passenger side ( no spoiler ).

New ones ( about £20 off ebay ) have spoilers on both sides, plus even pressure across the length of the blade - so far so good :thumbs:

Gus

Must say i never had a problem with the PIAA, in fact im going to get some more for my new car they were that good! I didnt have any streaks at all and found i didnt need to use the wipers as much as the coating of RainX (i think) it applies with every sweep helps to beed the rain off. I did regret buying the rear PIAA though as i hardly used it.

I got the PIAA ones and TBH I'm not sure they're that much better then normal. You still get streaks in between the supporting joints on the arm (uneven pressure). I'd be tempted to try some flat blade wipers.

+1 I thought mine were pretty rubbish. I buy something different if I was buying some now... :)

I have some of those flat looking things, I thought mine had two blades though... Who knows. I think they are bosch or something. Got them from local motor parts store and they have been great for the 6 months they've been on.

Really sad I know but they look better too! :blush: