Zed Calendar

martinmac

Just a thought, and probably a stupid one :blush:

My wife is into photograpy, lakes fields and the like so I am about to load up some of her work to the Vistaprint site to be made into calenders. Work out about £12 for wall calendar and £4 for a desk one.

Occured to me that a nice zed one would be cool. As I have 1 Zed and there are 12 months I thought it would be nice if you lot supplied some phots of your cars. I will then sort out printing and if anyone wants a calender I will order them.

:thumbs: Thoughts

I think so, but there is one similar somewhere else so lets make this one a bit different.

Any ideas? B)

In what way? I think a 350z calendar is great and it should have photos of members cars/old cars.

However a nice 350z babes calendar is a nice idea. B)

No,no defo stick with the 350z theme, but maybe only one pic per member allowed otherwise people will continously trying to out do each other.

I would of thought it goes without saying that the mods get one pic each in the calender for the work they put into this site :thumbs:

Then maybe a poll where everybody pm's a mod who they think has the best pic (there own not included). Kinda get the drift? Just a sugestion.

I think the best way to do it is everyone who wants to take part, submits a picture to someone and then that someone puts up a poll with all the pictures displayed. Names are not mentioned at all and the top 12 from the votes are used as the pictures.

I think the best way to do it is everyone who wants to take part, submits a picture to someone and then that someone puts up a poll with all the pictures displayed. Names are not mentioned at all and the top 12 from the votes are used as the pictures.

:thumbs: =1 but its pretty obvious who some of the cars belong to :blush:

needs to be a vote as the peeps who are voting will be the peeps who are buying

nice Gm but - you're barred !!! (if your thinking of selling)

someone start a thread for pics :headhurt:

Only thinking at the moment :p

Im keeping it for atleast a year now I think (unless someone wants to make me an offer on it) :blush:

nice Gm but - you're barred !!! (if your thinking of selling)

someone start a thread for pics :headhurt:

Only thinking at the moment :p

Im keeping it for atleast a year now I think (unless someone wants to make me an offer on it) :blush:

ok then 1/2 a pic - no more :lol: