some pics of my new mods

P15UL T

well today i finally got around to fit my kinetix plenum and summit strut bar.

wasnt to difficult although i wouldnt reccomend the summit strut bar with the kinetix as they rest against each other and will cause a little damage to the plenum, i am going to give it a trial rum and see how it goes with engine movement.

i also noticed that the sensor from the induction kit sit against the strut bar and would like to know if different induction kits have slightly different points for the sensor, a little more towards the bottom or the car would be ideal !

anyways here is a couple of pictures of my hard labour

also it sound great with my nismo exhaust and kinetix high flow cats :teeth:

all stripped out

100_1984.jpg

all fitted back up !

100_1987.jpg

100_1988.jpg

Guest prescience

That looks great :thumbs: Can you not put some spacers in to raise the strut bar away from the plenum; I forget if Kinetix pleunum's are still plastic these days :blush: but if they are, you're probably gonna hit vibration problems and maybe worse

cheers guys, i got the painter to paint the plenum with the same paint as the car, i love the orange of the strut bar so that will be staying for the moment, you get spacers with the plenum for the original strut bar which raises it up 6mm but just isnt enough for the Summit bar, and yes green samco are on order B)

i already had the battery covers and engine cover done in anthacite to match handles etc and the green hoses are on order from samco but takes 4-5 weeks as they are all made to order :dry:
That sounds about right. I would keep on at Samco though as they get very sloppy with their delivery times as they seem to like to send them out to retailers quickly but not individual orders from what i hear

cheers guys, i got the painter to paint the plenum with the same paint as the car, i love the orange of the strut bar so that will be staying for the moment, you get spacers with the plenum for the original strut bar which raises it up 6mm but just isnt enough for the Summit bar, and yes green samco are on order B)

=1 on the orange :thumbs: adds a nice contrast imo