PHOTOS: Zed's that Play Together...

Pritchard

selection here from my awesome weekend, little mixture of Wales and then Supercar seige.

All Pumpkin orientated, with other Zeds photobombing ;)

enjoy

(these are generally different to what ive uploaded in the Wales thread, so not a duplication thread :) )

UFtqrVj.jpgZ1qbKqw.jpgR2p5Nt3.jpgzjDAlna.jpgtCGomeD.jpg0zIv9ty.jpgDQMoeo5.jpgHyrMf63.jpgvMkJb9r.jpg2Nv75U0.jpgJ9eWa2t.jpg26MnufB.jpgfJRRort.jpgKDQVlgG.jpgFpxprnN.jpgTqh5oUe.jpg

• Like 5

Nice photo's, Supercar siege was a great event but still recovering from the sun burn!

Shame I couldn't make it to Wales, the scenery is immense. Although I'm not jealous of your journey/lack of sleep :D

thanks guys,

I was also burnt to a crisp. i started peeling yesterday :)

but you, you terry - even your hands were burnt! you must have suffered on monday. i feel for you!

It gets better...

I picked up the wrong after sun lotion. It contained fake tan :dry:

I only realised this after applying it when my palms/inbetween my fingers turned orange. So for the last few days I have been bright red with an orange outline where I didn't burn :blush:

I think it's safe to say I will never make that mistake again. At least it has given everyone who's seen me a laugh :surrender:

• Like 1

thanks guys,

I was also burnt to a crisp. i started peeling yesterday :)

but you, you terry - even your hands were burnt! you must have suffered on monday. i feel for you!

It gets better...

I picked up the wrong after sun lotion. It contained fake tan :dry:

I only realised this after applying it when my palms/inbetween my fingers turned orange. So for the last few days I have been bright red with an orange outline where I didn't burn :blush:

I think it's safe to say I will never make that mistake again. At least it has given everyone who's seen me a laugh :surrender:

What about us Terry? We need a good laugh , get some pictures up :teeth: Nice pix Pritchard B)
  • Like 1

Aren't the 1st , 3rd and 5th zs on the wrong side of the pump for petrol ?. Just a good staged photo I guess...

Edited by Payco