Anyone know this wrapping company in Surrey, good or bad?

glrnet

Ok, under a bit of pressure, scraped my splitter at the weekend and need to get ti sorted by Sunday for Super Car Siege. I've already checked with Boss Dog and Blue Lizard andthey are fully booked until next week so I fired some emails off and had a reply today from Surrey Vinyl Wraps based in Chessington, they have some reviews knocking around that aren't brilliant and I'm a bit dubious. I had made my mind up until they rang me a couple of hours ago to mask up the front of the car and respray it as temp fix tomorrow. Wrapping it is an easier less time consuming exercise though.

Anyone had dealings with them or know anybody who has?

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, May 20, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, May 20, 2015 - No reason given

Have you got any pics of what you need wrapped?

I'm not too far from you and may be able to lend a helping hand

Well, I spoke to Robbie at Valet Magic and unlike some companies kept his promise to ring me back (1820) and unfortunately he only had brushed aluminium available given the short time window I have so had to decline. On the basis of his willingness to help I would certainly speak to him again in future. The car is in the garage masked, primed and one coat of top coat, fingers crossed.

Graham. Zippypooz (Steve) on here would have sorted you out. He has his own wrapping company and his work is exceptional. Ask Bulletmagnet for a reference. Hope you get it sorted in time.

Martin

Edited by Payco

All done today mate, nothing some rattle cans and a little bit of patience can't cure. Forgot about Zippy, I'll give him a shout after the weekend and he can cove up my temp paint job :)

On a further note, as Valet Magic have been metioned here, i did a a bit of research today whilst waiting for paint to dry and found these issues, there are obvioulsy always 2 sides to every story but thought it right that you guys should know in case anyone is thinking about using them. They might well be fine now but just in case:-

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=487447