Washed, Polished and Waxed. An Orange Zed in the Sunlight

Svothe

Thanks very much guys, I wish my build got this much attention. Had the car a month and 5 days now and can tell you I'm thoroughly in love! Put 2k miles on it and about £1000 in parts xD still lots more to do.

Edited by Svothe

Sunset orange is such a fussy colour when it comes to showing it's best.

In dull daylight and with the slightest of dust coverings mine looks like a cross between mustard and pollen.

Under strong sunlight or at night though and it comes to life almost glowing like embers in the ashes.

You've captured "the fire" in the paint well in those pics :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sunset orange is such a fussy colour when it comes to showing it's best.

In dull daylight and with the slightest of dust coverings mine looks like a cross between mustard and pollen.

Under strong sunlight or at night though and it comes to life almost glowing like embers in the ashes.

You've captured "the fire" in the paint well in those pics :thumbs:

I absolutely agree, I work at a Mill and find the car when Im on shift is constantly dusty and dirty and it really bugs me so my first day off I always clean, polish, wax and get her how she should be looking. Love the first picture of it on the drive, that is how I wish the paint could look 24/7.