Abit of help on a bumper I have agreed to buy!

Jay.1r

Good men for this..I was absolutely gutted that I live in Northern Ireland when I first seen this auction... (needing a new bumper btw) and it was exactly what I was looking, and seeing it sell for £53 was torture until I read this! Phew! Keep up the good work fellas! :)

vlad, btw, was there much work involved custom fitting a carbon splitter to the v1?

Well, the reason I had that splitter is that when I bought it - I was a complete noob and didn't realise that it won't fit my bumper as it was nismo bumper, not standard GT bumper.

I hate sending parts back, so angle grinder came out and I chopped bottom of my nismo bumper off and then fibre glassed this lip on :lol:

Took few hours + left it to set overnight.

Edited by Vlad

He's a smart wee bugger too, looking for bank transfer as opposed to PayPal so that I can't dispute to PayPal when I receive it and see its scrap! To make it worse I emailed back and told him that. And added a wee jab and said, when u scrap the bumper I'd still be keen on the intake vent!lol ðŸ˜

He called me up the other day saying I have bought it and require to pay and collect, I corrected him and asked him to check the winning bidder, he then appologised, and is probably on to them now!