LV Behind The Scenes Drift Ad

Ken

Might have get me a ZED again seeing that. Don't know anything about the r/c scene but love to have a go. The controller he was using is not something I have seen before but he certainly makes good use of it B)

Might have get me a ZED again seeing that. Don't know anything about the r/c scene but love to have a go. The controller he was using is not something I have seen before but he certainly makes good use of it B)

Those controllers are ok as I've tried them before but I prefer the old school type (twin sticks) probably more so though because that's what I grew up using on all my R/c cars.

Let me know if you want to know anything R/c related as I used to be into it a lot.

If you do decide to get an R/c car best to go for electric imo as the nitro one's can be problematic to keep running smoothly unless you know what you're doing plus with the brushless electric motors nowadays there are some seriously powerful motors available. B);)