So who's from London?

p34nut

I'm from South west London and just wanted to check who's near by.

I'm a social club member so enjoy meeting up with like minded people for runs out, convoys to shows, a look around each others cars and alike.

I know there was one member that I saw posted on my topic, just trying to find that post now :-/

Born in Plaistow, so was my dad and my grandfather. Star lane but i think it's all been knocked down now.

I think he means who's there now lol so he can arrange meets with people lol! I'm next stop from plaistow! think star lane is still there though!

• Like 1

I'm from South west London and just wanted to check who's near by.

I'm a social club member so enjoy meeting up with like minded people for runs out, convoys to shows, a look around each others cars and alike.

I know there was one member that I saw posted on my topic, just trying to find that post now :-/

Was myself who posted on your topic about Tradelink mate. Like bradders said there's a few of us around London who get together now and again when time allows. PM me your number and can add you to the whatsapp group we got going on :thumbs:

Born in Plaistow, so was my dad and my grandfather. Star lane but i think it's all been knocked down now.

I think he means who's there now lol so he can arrange meets with people lol! I'm next stop from plaistow! think star lane is still there though!

oh!

There is a black TC or SC 350z just around the corner from me, in Bletchingley.... anyone on here? Its always being polished or worked on, never seen it on the road

Im not far from bletchingley. Im in horley 😑😑

There is a black TC or SC 350z just around the corner from me, in Bletchingley.... anyone on here? Its always being polished or worked on, never seen it on the road

Im not far from bletchingley. Im in horley ������������

Cool, dont own a 350z anymore.............