Im in love

sl114

See now i didnt like it when i first saw it, however when i saw one at Prodrive i fell in love.

However, there is always

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/289553.htm :cloud9:

i was looking at this yesterday, its in a subaru / hyundai dealers, the guy who is selling it owns the dealership

:lol::lol: i kid you not - its placed in the front window of the showroom on a bend and outside the police were sweeping the road where the driver was rubber necking the aston and had drove into a lamp post :scare:

See now i didnt like it when i first saw it, however when i saw one at Prodrive i fell in love.

However, there is always

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/289553.htm :cloud9:

i was looking at this yesterday, its in a subaru / hyundai dealers, the guy who is selling it owns the dealership

:lol::lol: i kid you not - its placed in the front window of the showroom on a bend and outside the police were sweeping the road where the driver was rubber necking the aston and had drove into a lamp post :scare:

There is a massive car sales place just outside Amsterdam alongside a motorway. Its like a multi storey carpark with glass front. Filled with every super car you can think of. The local authorities have made the owners shutter it off from the road as there were crashes all day :lol:

I know of two brothers in their 20's that both drive DB9's bought by Daddy.

To be honest it just looks wrong. It does seem to suit the old driver.

Exactly. I'm not saying they aren't nice cars as they are but they certainly aren't brash sports cars and the typical drivers do tend to be semi retired chief execs who spend most of their time at the golf course. :blush:

I would buy one, when I'm too old to be driving a brash sports car :D

I think the reason cars like this are usually associated with older people is because it takes years of hard work for them to get in a position to afford them (usually). My neighbour's dad has a ferrari an aston and has just bought an orange lambo like sarnies - he's in his 50's. He's grafted his way to riches and said he can remember getting really excited about a celica GT4 some years ago before he became mega wealthy.

I think the reason cars like this are usually associated with older people is because it takes years of hard work for them to get in a position to afford them (usually). My neighbour's dad has a ferrari an aston and has just bought an orange lambo like sarnies - he's in his 50's. He's grafted his way to riches and said he can remember getting really excited about a celica GT4 some years ago before he became mega wealthy.

I'm sorry but I see loads of Ferrari's and Lambo's driven by young people ( Under 35 ish). Astons are old mans cars full stop. Old men like them because they are not fast, brash, loud or particuarly attention grabbing. All the complete opposite of ferrari's and Lambo's.

Personally I think there is nothing worse than an old man in a Lambo, hence why I bought mine at 27. The last thing I'd want at 55 is a decatted gallardo with a Tubi :scare::lol:

Sarnie, are you coming to the 'Ring with me + others next year?

The Ferrari drivers stand out a mile.. .not because of their cars, but because they are always - without exception - the loudmouth, non-petrol head twats in the garish "look at me" outfits... and they drive their ferraris round the ring like Noddy and Big Ears.

Come and prove them all wrong with the bull!

Sarnie, are you coming to the 'Ring with me + others next year?

The Ferrari drivers stand out a mile.. .not because of their cars, but because they are always - without exception - the loudmouth, non-petrol head twats in the garish "look at me" outfits... and they drive their ferraris round the ring like Noddy and Big Ears.

Come and prove them all wrong with the bull!

Oh yes mate, let me know so I can save £3000 for a set of tyres nad brake pads and discs :blush::blush:

When you going?? :thumbs::yahoo:

I'm sorry but I see loads of Ferrari's and Lambo's driven by young people ( Under 35 ish). Astons are old mans cars full stop. Old men like them because they are not fast, brash, loud or particuarly attention grabbing. All the complete opposite of ferrari's and Lambo's.

Personally I think there is nothing worse than an old man in a Lambo, hence why I bought mine at 27. The last thing I'd want at 55 is a decatted gallardo with a Tubi :scare::lol:

Kids taking Daddies car out again? ;)