[SOLD]Rear brembo calipers and discs

andy james

These are my 07 Brembos and discs taken off my 30k HR due to the fitting of my ART upgrade.

The calipers are in mint condition and the powerslot discs (purchased from Clark Motorsport),EBC blue stuff pads,HEL brake lines have only been on the car for 5k.

Looking for £250 plus postage.

547b69a7ed2607e49ba30aedbcd90fda_zpsyaepcxec.jpg

• Like 1

Andy, put the price up by at least £200!!!

then they wont sell fast? maybe he wants a quick sale lol.. theres a few sets on ebay for £275 + delivery. with discs and pads.

Free bump for a great priced ad!

Thanks for all your input guys but I would like these to go to a good home on a forum Zed possibly with JDM brakes or to someone with worn discs and tired looking calipers.

Not looking to get top dollar as want a quick sale and give someone a bit of a bargain too!

Andy

• Like 4

What happened to the front brembos Andy, did you sell when you changed the fronts?

Sold them on EBay Steve.

Dam shame would of bought the brembos off you if you had the set.

Edited by Humpy

Thanks for all your input guys but I would like these to go to a good home on a forum Zed possibly with JDM brakes or to someone with worn discs and tired looking calipers.

Not looking to get top dollar as want a quick sale and give someone a bit of a bargain too!

Andy

What happened to the front brembos Andy, did you sell when you changed the fronts?

Sold them on EBay Steve.

:lol: the irony haha

• Like 1

Andy

Sold them on EBay Steve.

:lol: the irony haha

Made me chuckle as well haha

Edited by Mikey Thompson