MOTORCYCLE THEORY TEST

max

Sat my motorcycle theory test today felt really weird after driving a car for over twenty years, scored 48 out of 50 on the multi choice but the hazard perception part was strange and I got no score on two of the films, I thought I had blown it but still scored 60 out of 75, just need my CBT and practical now.

Max.

i can put you through you test........... look us up....... probikemct.co.uk

or google cbt chester...

:thumbs:

Well done buddy, i did it back in July. just waiting for the sun to come back out in spring. It was wierd for me too, the hazard perception just isnt right. i would say i have a good hazard awareness on the roads but i did pants on the test, the hazards are plain to see but trying to click when they want u too is just a pain.

Anyway If you've not done your CBT yet, then go and do it. its great fun.

Good stuff chap :thumbs:

Hazzard perception is strange, I had to slightly delay my response when I did it last year as in the practice I was getting the "pressing too many times" thing coming up :lol::blush:

Its all easy now, just pray you dont have to do your U-turn on a cambered slanted road like I did first time round :scare: Neadless to say, next time I got a nice flat open road to do it and and its been all good since then, cant wait for better weather to get the ole six out again :yahoo:

Theory test , CBT , Direct Access , Risk Perception Etc Etc.. it was £3.50 and a couple of laps round the Town Hall on a 250cc with an old guy with a clip board watching when I passed :lol:

Yeah much the same as mine, Tim. Did you have the little bloke jump out in front of you for your emergency stop?

Theory test , CBT , Direct Access , Risk Perception Etc Etc.. it was £3.50 and a couple of laps round the Town Hall on a 250cc with an old guy with a clip board watching when I passed :lol:

Yeah much the same as mine, Tim. Did you have the little bloke jump out in front of you for your emergency stop?

Sure did .. he jumped out way to early... I did the stop then just coasted up to him :lol: I think he'd had a bad experience previously and didnt fancy jumping out to late ;)

CBT and direct access starts on Sunday, Yamaha fazer 600 S2 allready in the garage, went to buy a dt 125 and came away with a 600 not a lot of difference really!

max.

ur dead right there dude.................. :teeth:

you should have bought a 1000...... ;)

Sure did .. he jumped out way to early... I did the stop then just coasted up to him :lol: I think he'd had a bad experience previously and didnt fancy jumping out to late ;)

They must have been trained to do this :) Left me thinking should I ride up to the guy and stop or should I stop here? Took the test with a mate and for the other 3/4 of the circuit we were mucking about popping wheelies and riding on the pavement. Yep, those were the days :D

• 1 month later...

What a bummer have my practical test booked for 10.44 this morning but because of the snow which has fallen on half the test route they wont let me know if its on or not until 10.30 not much time for practice,and if i dont take it today the next slot is the end of Jan.

max.

They must have been trained to do this :) Left me thinking should I ride up to the guy and stop or should I stop here? Took the test with a mate and for the other 3/4 of the circuit we were mucking about popping wheelies and riding on the pavement. Yep, those were the days :D

Took mine in 1962, had nearly finished and had done OK when I did the emrgency stop and a mate who was waiting at a bus stop jumped on the back and asked for a lift home as he was late for a date. Still passed.

Mine will be done soon. Done CBT and practical.

Spoke with my companys driving trainer (I get free skid pans!) as he is a biker and he said that two pints is the recomended delay in the hazard perception test!

Spoke with my companys driving trainer (I get free skid pans!) as he is a biker and he said that two pints is the recomended delay in the hazard perception test!

two pints ? :drunk:

shame about the test max, its nice to get out of the way ;) they are trying to drastically reduce the amount of test centres so it will be much more difficult to get to a licence soon, it is slowly becoming more difficult anyway

good luck when you do take it B) are you doing a direct access course ?

or google cbt chester...

Hi Stuey, just spotted this thread... I'm interested mate. Would like to get it sorted before the summer ;)

do it ! :thumbs: no car will ever feel fast again, nothing compares to a fast bike B)

or google cbt chester...

Hi Stuey, just spotted this thread... I'm interested mate. Would like to get it sorted before the summer ;)

do it ! :thumbs: no car will ever feel fast again, nothing compares to a fast bike B)

Just make sure you carry a donor card! :scare::p