Back after a long time out in the cold

Well after a long time away from my 350z and making some awful decisions in the mean time, some involving germans and horses i'm coming back. The 350z has been the best car i've owned and driven and next week i will be picking up a 60reg le mans blue 370z gt. I really can't wait!!!

• Like 2

I will post pics when I have the car, be patient, I've got to so you have to as well. My mind is going overdrive with where to start with modding first, unfortunately doesn't have the nav so new HU will probs be for starters as I want a USB port. Maybe GTR start button nice easy one

• 2 weeks later...

well unfortunately I picked the car up on Friday, and it wasn't what I had been told. I was promised a perfect car and one of the alloys was curbed and i've never seen so many stone chips on a car. They offfered me £150 off and stupidly I took it. Well I wasn't happy and they have agreed to take the car back. So the search continues.................