Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

I haven't done anything to it yet. The previous owner put a scorpion exhaust on it (which I love), but I haven't done anything else. I'm debating about getting my rays wheels powder coated black? And of course lots of things floating around in my head haha. 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yes, I have a black 57 plate Z and my friend (rob who isn't on the forum) has a silver Z with a personalised plate. I've owned mine since March.

You may be the one I have seen fairly regular about the seafront, I always wave or flash when I see you and I think I have seen your friend as well. Do you work down the South Denes area by any chance?

I haven't done anything to it yet. The previous owner put a scorpion exhaust on it (which I love), but I haven't done anything else. I'm debating about getting my rays wheels powder coated black? And of course lots of things floating around in my head haha. 😊

Yea we always have lots of things floating about our heads for our cars, think next thing to get mine is a D1 speed controller and then .......... so much :)

There's more of us!!!

Haven't checked with the missus as of yet but I'm there! Alex has sold his :(

Be good to see you again. Its a shame that Alex sold his car and missed a few meets and now we have a couple more local Z's and owners show. Are you going to the Coltishall show, I'm pretty hopeful I should get the day off.

Theres still a couple of weeks to go yet, if I get the day off I will be going for sure, hopefully we can go as a club if not we can all meet up and go in together like previous shows. I expect something will go up in the thread soon.

Proper late to the party here and apologies if its been mentioned, but I went to the Caister Castle Car Collection yesterday, it ould make a superb place for a meet Id have thought :)

Unlikely Id come (its over an hour and a half rfom me) but thought Id suggest it, I was pretty amazed with how much they had there :)

Yeah that sound good Tim :), sorry i didnt reply to your text yesterday. I had just got back from offshore so i thought i would go for a drive

No problem, I was outside and just inside the door, saw you go past a couple of times and then heard you from inside. I was quiet at the time so you could have come in for a coffee and chat if you could have found anywhere to park :)

Proper late to the party here and apologies if its been mentioned, but I went to the Caister Castle Car Collection yesterday, it ould make a superb place for a meet Id have thought :)

Unlikely Id come (its over an hour and a half rfom me) but thought Id suggest it, I was pretty amazed with how much they had there :)

I had actually thought of this before, dont think they have any events there but maybe we could get a group together to have a look round and have a meet. I think it was a minimum of 10 for group rates, would have to get in touch to find out more details, maybe you get a tour with a group?

Its been a long long time since I last visited so not really sure what is there now, maybe you could enlighten us a bit about the museum and contents. If people are interested I could ring and find out a bit more.

I was impressed, IIRC there are 250 cars totalling about £45m - quite a lot of pre WW1 stuff, a few steam cars, some nice 50s and 60s and a few more modern things, the missus enjoyed it so it must have been pretty good :D

I think it was £13 to get in, which was probably pretty fair, if you could get some money off for numbers it would be well worth a look Id say :)

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019