Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

So who's up for next meet on 13th September? We could do something a bit different if everybody wants, I am off work so could do a day meet with a bit of a trip somewhere or just the usual in the usual place.

• Like 1

Should we put back the meet for a week and have it on tin the evening on the 20th instead of the 13th? Not seen much activity from anyone recently, Jimmy will be back then so we would maximise the numbers on people attending.. Hopefully we can get another good meet that way :)

Well it looks like weather is going to be very wet tonight so I think that will deter people from wanting to come out so lets put meet off till next week, 20th September 7.30pm usual place. Post if you still want to come down.

Edited by TimC

I would love to come down but car needs some tidying doing before hand. needs a little attention to Body work if anybody knows an good garages :)

I really would not worry about car being less than perfect, I think we all have cars which need a little bit of attention. Mine needs various panels respraying if not all and I actually found a little rust, only a little but still very disturbing. I do my best to cover most of it up with various product when I clean it. I t may be good if we can see what attention your car needs as we may be able to help you more with advice. I am seriously thinking of getting a proper detail done on mine next year ready for the better weather when she comes out of hibernation.

• Like 1

:scare: Nissan Leaf you say, I do hope you mean as a 2nd car. I was looking at replacing my Suzuki but was looking at a Mazda6, should be good for a winter car while the zed is off the road.

Damn windscreen cracked on way back from Norwich on the 1st hole in the road after it got chipped by flying stone. Got to wait for replacement now as Autoglass say its different from a uk one and need to order it in, I'm sure its not but they insist on getting the right one :(

Edited by TimC

I guess I am lucky my fuel costs are enough using the zed daily for about 8 months of the year but I only have to travel a mile to and from work each day, so fuel is not really an issue for me. I just need a car for those other 4 months of the year or if I need to have more than 2 people in a car. I also need a car I can use to park somewhere and not worry about it too much, I would never park the zed up roadside over night and be able to sleep at night :)

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019