Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Ah yes just watched it! They all sound so different but yet so nice. OK mate thanks. I'll try and get round to doing them this week end if they're here. I'll let you know how I get on. Also I'm up for going but I'll have to just check with the boss (the missus) as I think she has that Sunday off. I may have to work on my persuading skills. May have to resort to bribery. Haha.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really hope I get 23rd off I reckon it will be a great show, keeping my fingers crossed for it. Hopefully Rob (Mudman) will have some news soon. I think a convoy there is a strong possibility ;)

Damm that's the colour I got haha. We need a video of us all pulling away!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Should have this one sorted for next meet :)

I'm up for the show on the 23rd people! if anybodys deffo going, let me know & i'll meet up if you like?

If you have not found it already there is a thread here for the Coltishall show http://www.350z-uk.c...ishall-norfolk/

Missus spotted you Tim before i did at tesco about half hour ago :)

She's on form at spotting us haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I never saw you, she must have a sharper eye than both of us for spotting 350's :)

All gone a bit quiet in here recently!!

Yea it has a bit, August is a month were most people are busy with life in general or work as in my case :(

Anybody able to help me with my key Fob battery died changed it and now it doesn't work help please any body local?

There are a couple of relearn procedures for the keyfob, I will find them up for you. Make sure the new battery is not a dud first, it does happen sometimes.

• Like 1

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019